Bharath International Travels (BIT), an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Compliant, is a leading IATA accredited travel company in Karnataka that offers the entire gamut of travel related services to business and leisure travelers. Established in 1990, our business philosophy ever since has enforced us to offer our customers a Total Travel Solution (TTS). TTS aims at providing savings on every transaction as well as consistently delivering exceptional service, in turn enhancing the customer’s Long-Term Travel Value.
The cornerstone of our success is a result of continuous innovation and excellence in service delivery and pre-empting evolving customer needs. This has been possible by entering into strategic partnerships and affiliations with some of the biggest names in the industry.
One such strategic affiliation is with The UNIGLOBE Group, the world's largest single brand travel network, that has a worldwide sales volume of C$ 5+ billion with an India sales volume of more than Rs. 1100 Crores, making it one of the top 5 travel management companies in the country. This affiliation has given us access to a global network that puts us at a competitive advantage whenever you need travel services in another part of the world. Our network covers more than 50 countries and has over 750 locations worldwide including 50 cities across India.
The UNIGLOBE Advantage:
- Strategic relationship with major airline carriers at the local, national and international level means you have access to the best discounts in the market
- Investment in latest travel technology and systems – ongoing research on new technology and selecting only those tools which are proven to make your life simpler or decrease your costs. All our travel consultants are trained and equipped with proven technology solutions that are trusted by millions of travelers worldwide.
- 24/7 Rescue Line offers prompt, efficient service that is accessible from anywhere in the world and at anytime during the day. The Rescue Line agents can provide:
- Easy itinerary changes, from anywhere
- Immediate ticketing, from anywhere at anytime
- Help with any kind of unexpected travel problem
- Lowest Price on Quality Hotels Worldwide - Travelers can access great prices from more 70,000 hotels in over 7,500 cities across the world and offers substantial discounts of up-to 70% on the standard rates, making this program feature an excellent alternative for the business traveler as well as the budget conscious leisure traveler.
- R.K Kanchan is the co-founding director of the company. Retired as the Director of Stores and Purchase, Air India after serving nearly 40 years with the airline company.
- Yashoda Salian is the co-founder and Managing Director of BIT, who is a prominent woman entrepreneur and is extremely popular in the travel circuit with more than 25 years of experience in the industry.
- Mahendra R Salian has over 30 years of experience in running businesses in various industries. He is a popular member in various networks like CII, Rotary and Business Netwrok International (BNI).
- Manish Salian, B.E, M.S from University Of Colorado, Boulder, is the son of Ms. Yashoda Salian and has been heading the operations since the last 8 years
MEET THE EXPERTS
BIT TRAVEL GALLERY
BIT Air Travels