• Return Economy Class Airfare Ex Bangalore
• 2 Nights Accommodation at the Park Inn Abu Dhabi Yas Island or Similar
• 3 Nights Accommodation at the Hampton By Hilton Dubai OR Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai or Similar
• Meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
• Single Entry Dubai Tourist Visa + Ok to Board
• Sightseeing’s as mentioned in the itinerary
• 2 Park entry at the Yas Island
• Tips for the duration of the Tour
• Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour to the age of 60 years
• 1 Complimentary bag per passenger
• 1 Bottle of water per day person
• Return Transfers from Mysore to Bangalore Airport OR from Bangalore Residence to Bangalore Airport.
• Any services not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost of USD 10000 granted by RBI under Basic travel Quota scheme.
• Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in the “tour price include” column.
• Cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group & Cost of optional tours
- Report at Bangalore International airport 3hrs prior to the departure and today is your flight to UAE.
- On arrival proceed for eye scanning and finish the immigration process after which you collect your luggage, later meet our local representative will be waiting outside the customs area.
- Drive for Lunch, After Lunch Check into to the Hotel at YAS Island where you have access to 2 Parks at the Island.
Arrive Dubai / Yas Island
- Today enjoy the entire day at the YAS Island with access to the 2nd park
- Today Check out of the Hotel and Proceed to Abu Dhabi city tour .
- Discover the wonders of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel.
- Jebel Ali Port, the biggest man-made port in the world is one of the landmarks that we pass by on the way to Abu Dhabi.
- On arrival, the first destination is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. We then continue to the Women’s Handicraft Centre.
- Admire the skill and dexterity of local ladies making traditional handicrafts.
- Lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Later Proceed to Dubai Frame The Dubai Frame is an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai.
- It has been described The Guardian newspaper as "the biggest picture frame on the planet".
- Later proceed on a Marina Cruise and be awe struck of the wonderful sights of the city.
Abu Dhabi City Tour / Dubai Frame / Marina Cruise
- After breakfast at 09:30 pick-up from the hotel for Dubai City Tour which takes about 4Hrs.
- Passing by textile market, Heritage Village, Gold Souk Deira, Jumeira Mosque photo stop, Burj Al Arab – Beach area photo stop, Madinat Jumeira and Al Qasar, Pal Island, Photel stop at Atlantis the Palm – 30 mints, Passing by Sh.Zayed Road, Photo to stop at Burj Tower – Tallest tower – Lake area – 20 mints, Passing by Sh.Mohammed’s Palace, Photo stop at Dubai creek – 10 mints.
- Lunch at an Indian Restaurant.
- Today in evening around 1800 Hours you will visit to Burj Khalifa “World’s Tallest Building”.
- Also visit to Dubai mall to See world’s largest Aquarium from OUTSIDE.
- Also stand a chance to witness Famous Dubai Fountain show.
Dubai City Tour / Burj Khalifa
- Today after Breakfast the day is free for personal activities. We meet again for Lunch and then proceed for the Desert Safari Inclusive of BBQ Buffet Dinner, soft drink, water, tea or coffee, camel rides, local dresses for photography, hubbly bubbly (Shisha), belly dance.
- Desert Safari – full of fun adventure and exciting where you experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes.
- We stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for some breathtaking photographs and refresh your selves with mineral water.
- We then continue our journey to our Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, where soft drink, water, tea or coffee is available for you to choose from.
- Trial of local smoking called Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly on different flavors.
- While you relax and recline in the tents or tables with carpet and pillows a delicious BBQ is being prepared under the starlit sky.
- Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer shows a fascinating dance to a rhythm of an Arabic music, thereafter BBQ buffet dinner will be served.
- People who are interested in Camel rides can experience it on their own.
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
- Return home with Wonderful Memories.
Terms & conditions
• Prices are subject to change in case of ROE (ROE calculated @ Rs.70, any increase will affect the total costing).
• An advance of INR 45000 per person required on the date of booking.
• Free Travel Insurance offer will be valid for below 60 years passengers only
• Porterage is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own or can take the help of a bell boy at an additional cost.
• Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
• For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same. We reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
• The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
• Standard check in time for hotels will be 1500hrs while check out is at 1100 noon.
• The company will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the air-line & clients will have to go through immigration formalities at all the ports of entry.
• Rates are based on minimum group size of 36 - 44 passengers travelling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
• Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferrable.
• Visas are subject to immigration approval and processing time is minimum 4 to 5 working days for each country..