A trip to Dubai, the city well known for its grandeur ultramodern architecture, luxury shopping and superlatively futuristic visions. Dubai surely is an unforgettable holiday destination.
• Return economy class airfare ex – Bangalore / Hyderabad / Cochin
• All taxes Ex-Bangalore as on 06th AUG 2018
• Single entry Dubai tourist VISA
• Return transfers from & to Dubai airport
• 05 Nights’ accommodation @ 3*+ Property
• Daily Breakfast (from 2nd day)
• Meals as per Itinerary
• All sightseeing Mentioned in the Itinerary
• All tours & transfer in a coach
• Tour Co-Ordinator from BIT.
• Global Village Visit based on Minimum 20 passengers :- USD 35 per head
• Any services not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost of USD 10000 granted by RBI under Basic travel Quota scheme.
• Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in the “tour price include” column.
• Cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group & Cost of optional tours.
- Report at Bangalore International airport 3hrs prior to the departure and today is your flight to UAE.
- On arrival proceed for eye scanning and finish the immigration process after which you collect your luggage, our local representative will be waiting outside the customs area.
- Transfers to the hotel, leave your luggage at the concierge (check in at 1400hrs & early check in is subject to availability)
- Lunch at Indian restaurant
- Evening pickup for 01 Way Limo Ride And later drive to for Dhow cruise with dinner
- Inclusive of transfer from / to the hotel, water, soft drink, tea or coffee and international buffet dinner, what could be more romantic than a dinner aboard a dhow as it sails silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight.
- You cruise aboard one of these traditional wooden vessels which offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city - a portrait of the true character of Dubai, the intertwining of traditional and modern.
- You will also see the splendid architecture of Dubai like the Sheikh Saeed's house, the birth place of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage village which are reminiscent of days gone by.
- Dinner served with complimentary soft drink and water.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
Today enter the world of BIT Holidays as you begin your memorable journey to Dubai.
DHOW CRUISE WITH DINNER
- After breakfast at 09:30 pick-up from the hotel for Dubai City Tour which takes about 4Hrs.
- Passing by textile market, Heritage Village, Gold Souk Deira, Jumeira Mosque photo stop, Burj Al Arab – Beach area photo stop, Madinat Jumeira and Al Qasar, Palm Island, Photel stop at Atlantis the Palm – 30 mints, Passing by Sh.Zayed Road, Photo to stop at Burj Tower – Tallest tower – Lake area – 20 mints, Passing by Sh.Mohammed’s Palace, Photo stop at Dubai creek – 10 mints.
- AT 1300hrs Lunch at Indian restaurant. Later at 1500hrs-1530hrs proceed to Desert.
- Inclusive of BBQ Buffet Dinner, soft drink, water, tea or coffee, camel rides, local dresses for photography, hubbly bubbly (Shisha), belly dance.
- Desert Safari – full of fun adventure and exciting where you experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes.
- We stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset for some breathtaking photographs and refresh your selves with mineral water. We then continue our journey to our Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, where soft drink, water, tea or coffee is available for you to choose from.
- Trial of local smoking called Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly on different flavors. While you relax and recline in the tents or tables with carpet and pillows a delicious BBQ is being prepared under the starlit sky.
- Adding to the atmosphere of the night, an enchanting belly dancer shows a fascinating dance to a rhythm of an Arabic music, thereafter BBQ buffet dinner will be served.
- People who are interested in Camel rides can experience it on their own.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DUNE SAFARI with BBQ Dinner
- Breakfast in Hotel, Half day is free until lunch time & later pickup for below activity.
- Today you will visit to Burj Khalifa “World’s Tallest Building”. Also visit to Dubai mall to See world’s largest Aquarium from inside .
- Also stand a chance to witness Famous Dubai Fountain show.
- At 2000 Dinner in Indian restaurant.
- Overnight stay in Dubai
- Breakfast in hotel & later pickup for Dubai frame & in Evening for Bollywood Park.
- The Dubai Frame is an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. It has been described The Guardian newspaper as "the biggest picture frame on the planet"
- LUNCH in Indian restaurant
- The first theme park in the world dedicated to all things Bollywood!
- Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavour and emotion, Bollywood style.
- A celebration of Mumbai’s legendary film industry in 5 zones inspired by Bollywood blockbusters, enjoy live entertainment, stage performances and flamboyant cinematic rides in an experience unlike any other.
- For the first time ever, you will live, learn and experience the kaleidoscopic world of Mumbai’s famous film industry, in the world’s first Bollywood themed park covering 1.7million square feet.
Later in evening visit for Bollywood Park
- After Breakfast at hotel, Proceed to Full day Abu Dhabi city tour with Lunch, Discover the wonders of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel.
- Jebel Ali Port, the biggest man-made port in the world is one of the landmarks that we pass by on the way to Abu Dhabi.
- On arrival, the first destination is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world.
- We then continue to the Women’s Handicraft Centre. Admire the skill and dexterity of local ladies making traditional handicrafts.
- Later drive back to Dubai on the way visit to FERRAI PARK from outside.
Abu Dhabi - Dubai
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel Later transfer to Airport to board your return flight to India, arrival at Bangalore.
Terms & conditions
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road- and weather Conditions. Prices are subject to change in case of ROE, VAT or other tax increases..