PORT BLAIR – 3N
HAVELOCK – 2N
- Return Airfare (Bangalore – Portblair – Bangalore)
- 03 Nights stay at Port Blair + 02 Nights stay at Havelock
- All transfers and Sight-seeing as per the Itinerary by A.C Vehicle at Portblair and Havelock
- Ferry tickets from Port blair - Havelock and Back by Makruzz / Green Ocean
- Entry Tickets to all Sight-seeing places with an excursion to Elephanth Beach
- Mentioned or similar hotels on MAPAI basis (05 Breakfast + 05 Dinner) on set menu or Buffet Basis
- Personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porter Charges, Guide Charges including Cellular Jail & Ross Island and Camera Ticket charges.
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Government Service tax (5%)
- Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to Hotel. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show
- Early morning departure ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The Private ferry takes 1.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine . Return back to hotel to relax and unwind
Port Blair To Havelock
- Today enjoy water activities at Elephant Beach such as snorkelling trip, Sea Walk, Glass Boat, Motor Boat etc at your own choice. Enjoy the day at the Beach. Overnight at Havelock.
Today Visit the famous Elephant Beach
- Check out from Hotel as per check out time and then be dropped to Something Different – Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and then have lunch on direct payment (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas). Return from Something Different to Jetty to board return Private/Govt ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair. Our person will be waiting at the exit gate of the harbour and then we will drop you to your Hotel. Evening is at Leisure.
Havelock To Port Blair
- Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). Then, visit Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Evening at Leisure.
Port Blair To North Bay and Ross Island
- Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerising Islands.
Port Blair To Bangalore
|Portblair||Hotel TSG Grand / TSG Emerald View / Similar – 03Nights|
|Havelock||Hotel TSG Blue / Similar – 02Nights|
Terms & conditions
- All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum of Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
- Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same. We reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Rates are based on minimum group size of 14pax travelling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferable.
Flight Details: Direct Flight by Go-Air
Onward by G8 802 (Go –Air) Bangalore to Port Blair Dep: 1210Hrs Arr: 1445Hrs
Return by G8 803 (Go – Air) Port Blair to Bangalore Dep: 1515Hrs Arr: 1755Hrs