Postcard worthy destinations and sights, Athens takes you to a journey back to the Roman Empire. Indulge yourself in a beautiful scenic drives, enchanting archeological structures & sites and encompassing suburbs.
A romantic holiday destination which is like an exquisite imagination of poets and painters. Get awe-struck by the view of black earth against the whitewashed homes clinging to the cliffside.
⦁ 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Athens
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Santorini
⦁ 1-night accommodation with breakfast in Athens
⦁ Transfer from Athens airport–hotel-airport by private Mercedes Taxi
⦁ Return port transfers in Santorini on a private basis
⦁ Economy Class Normal Ferry ticket Athens- Santorini (07:30-15:10)
⦁ Economy Class Normal Ferry ticketSantorini - Athens (15:30-23:25)
⦁ Half-day Athens city tour including the guided tour of Acropolis and afternoon Cape Sounio on a seat in coach basis
⦁ One day tour of Delphi on a seat in coach basis including local lunch
⦁ Half day Caldera/Volcano tour in Santorini on a seat in coach basis. 3€ entrance fee at the volcano is not included. Pick up & drop off from a designated meeting point near the hotel.
⦁ Airfare,Visa and Insurance
⦁ Entrance fees unless specified in the package inclusions
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
⦁ Any other services not specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Porterageat airports and hotels
⦁ Regional Tourist Tax to be paid directly
⦁ 5% Government Service Tax on the total invoice
- Upon arrival at Athens airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. The day is at leisure to explore the city or just relax in the comforts of your room. In the evening you may enjoy optional Athens by Night tour. Overnight at the hotel in Athens.
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a half-day tour of all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens.
- After a morning tour full of images continue in a local restaurant under the slopes of Acropolis for lunch (on your own). After lunch depart for a wonderful drive along the scenic coastal road which affords a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf, passing through some of Athens most beautiful suburbs (Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza) to Cape Sounion.
- perfect lazy afternoon tour destination. The Cape's Temple of Poseidon is perched on a rocky hilltop overlooking the sea.
- The Temple of Poseidon was built in 44 B.C., and many of its original Doric columns are still standing. One of the columns has a graffiti left by none other than Lord Byron in the early 1800s. The precipice is a sheer 197 foot drop to the sea.Overnight at the hotel in Athens.(Breakfast)
- Following breakfast, depart on a day trip to Delphi to explore one of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural centerand you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus.
- You will continue your Delphi day tour towards Mt. Parnassos, making a short rest stop outside the town of Levadia.Pass by Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts.
- After lunch return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village ofArachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine andcheese (short stop).
Overnight at the hotel in Athens.(Breakfast and Lunch)
Athens to Delphi to Athens
This morning, transfer to Piraeus pier for your ferry to Santorini. It is regarded by many as the most spectacular Greek island, boasts ancient rock formations, raw lavalayered cliffs, and beautiful black sand beaches.
Overnight at the hotel in Santorini.(Breakfast)
Athens to Santorini
- In the morning, you will be picked up from a designated pick up point and taken to Athinios port board the traditional boat.
- The first stop is to the islet of NeaKameni where you’ll have the opportunity to climb to the crater (1 ½ hour). Next the boat stops to PalaiaKameni for a short swim in the Hot Springs, which are considered to have healing powers (30 minutes).
- Afterwards head to Thirassiaisland, where you have 2 hours free to explore the island, swim or have lunch. Finally, the boat sails along the coast and ends up to the port of Athinios. Overnight at the hotel in Santorini.(Breakfast)
Santorini to Volcano & hot springs boat tour
- This morning some free time for last shopping and later, transfer by ferry to Athens. On arrival, at Athens late in the evening and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel in Athens.(Breakfast)
Santorini to Athens
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to Athens airport to board your flight back home.(Breakfast)
|Location||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel||5 Star Hotel|
|Athens||Achilion or similar||Athenaeum Palace or similar||Royal Olympic Hotel or similar|
|Santorini||Albatros Hotel or similar||Santorini Palace Hotel or similar||Majestic Hotel or similar|
Terms & conditions
⦁ Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
⦁ Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults traveling together.
⦁ This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
⦁ The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.
⦁ Rates are based on the current EUR-INR rate of exchange @ Rs.78.50 & the actual rate of exchange on the day of final payment will be considered.