Postcard worthy destinations and sights, Athens takes you to a journey back to the Roman Empire. Indulge yourself in a beautiful scenic drives, enchanting archeological structures & sites and encompassing suburbs.
⦁ 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Athens
⦁ Transfer from Athens airport–hotel-airport by private Mercedes Taxi
⦁ Half-day Athens city tour including guided tour of Acropolis and afternoon Cape Sounio on seat in coach basis
⦁ Day trip to Delphi including local lunch on seat in coach basis
⦁ One day cruise to Hydra, Poros and Aegina islands including local lunch on board and return transfers on seat in coach basis.
⦁ Airfare,Visa and Insurance
⦁ Entrance fees unless specified in the package inclusions
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
⦁ Any other services not specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Porterageat airports and hotels
⦁ Regional Tourist Tax to be paid directly
⦁ 5% Government Service Tax on the total invoice
- Upon arrival at Athens airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. The day is at leisure to explore the city or just relax in the comforts of your room. In the evening you may enjoy optional Athens by Night tour. Overnight at the hotel in Athens.
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a half-day tour of all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens.
- After a morning tour full of images continue in a local restaurant under the slopes of Acropolis for lunch (on your own). After lunch depart for a wonderful drive along the scenic coastal road which affords a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf, passing through some of Athens most beautiful suburbs (Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza) to Cape Sounion.
- Following breakfast, depart on a day trip to Delphi to explore one of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus.
- After lunch return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village ofArachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine andcheese (short stop).
- Overnight at the hotel in Athens.(Breakfast and Lunch)
Athens to Delphi to Athens
- After an early breakfast, depart at 8 a.m. on a one day cruise from the port heading to the three beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf. After departure, our guide and the hostesses will ask you to assemble in one of the main lounges of the ship to get acquainted with the information concerning the ship, the program of the cruise, the islands and to make sure you will have a pleasant day.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to Athens airport to board your flight back home. (Breakfast)
|Location||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel||5 Star Hotel|
|Athens||Achilion or similar||Athenaeum Palace or similar||Royal Olympic Hotel or similar|
Terms & conditions
⦁ Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
⦁ Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
⦁ This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
⦁ The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.
⦁ Rates are based on the current EUR-INR rate of exchange @ Rs.78.50 & the actual rate of exchange on the day of final payment will be considered.