Ayurvedagram has been called Kerala in Bangalore. Situated on the outskirts in 13 acres of lush greenery, beauty is everywhere, including in the heritage conserved (18th and 19th century) Kerala cottages in which guests stay. One of the top ten healing retreats in India, Ayurvedagram touches guests with its gentle magic and is delivering true healing through authentic Ayurveda and Yoga. It has been called deeply spiritual and very peaceful.
THE HEALTH ARC
1. Rates given below include Doctors’ consults, a yoga-acharya consult on checking-in,
prescribed medicines on campus, one major and one minor treatment a day (unless otherwise
prescribed by the Doctor), 3 group sessions a day of yoga, meditation, pranayama, bedtea/
coffee, all 3 meals in the restaurant, low bandwidth Wi-Fi and accommodation.
2. There are specific doctor-led programs for different health issues. Since Ayurveda has no one solution
fits all prescriptions, the individual treatment regime will be developed by the doctor
during the check-in consultation with each guest.
3. Some specific programs are: Spine and joint care, detox / Panchkarma, rejuvenation, stress
management, beauty programme and anti-obesity.
4. Under the Health Arc it is possible to have one on one yoga, pranayama and meditation
sessions as an optional extra.
THE YOGA ARC
1. Rates given include Yoga acharya consults, one doctor consult on check-in, 3 group sessions
of yoga, meditation, pranayama everyday, individual one-on-one sessions interspersed with
small group sessions (at most 3 people) which over the program, explore Yoga philosophy,
chanting, asanas, meditation techniques, healing through breath (pranayama) and therapeutic
yoga. Bed tea/ coffee, all 3 meals in the restaurant, low bandwidth Wi-Fi and accommodation
2. Under the Yoga Arc, it is possible to address focused health issues (like specific body pain,
stiffness, restlessness etc) and this will be explored during the Yoga Acharya’s check-in
consultation with each guest.
3. Under the Yoga Arc it is possible to have treatments on payment of one-off rates available
Terms & conditions
1. The tariffs below are valid till 31st March 2021.
2. Please add 6% Health Care Charges to the below rates to get the exact package charge.
3. All stays of more than 14 nights, attract a small drop in the daily rates. This is Rs. 500 per
night for the Health Arc and Rs. 200 per night for the Yoga Arc.
4. Optional extras include laundry, personal hotspot, laboratory, discharge medicines, transport
(airport transfers FREE for stays of 14 + nights), individual one on one yoga sessions (if on
the Health Arc) and Ayurveda treatments if on the Yoga Arc, etc.
5. This is a strictly vegetarian facility.
6. No alcohol is permitted.
7. Smoking is not allowed except in the designated smoking zone.
8. No outside food or drink items can be brought in.
CHECK IN, CHECK OUT POLICY
a) 24 hour check out
b) 3 hour grace period beyond the 24 hour check out time: no charge
c) Up to 8 hours after check out time: half charge without treatment cost
d) Beyond 8 hours after check out time: full charge without treatment cost.
CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT POLICY
a) Rooms will only be hard blocked (a confirmed booking) on payment of a 50% advance.
b) A postponement more than 21 days before expected arrival will result in full carry over of the
advance amount. A cancellation more than 21 days before expected arrival will result in full
refund less only a nominal amount of Rs. 5,000 as a booking process fee and the applicable
bank charges, if any.
c) A cancellation or postponement between 15 and 21 days before expected arrival will forfeit
50% of the advance paid. In the case of the postponement the remaining 50% will be seen as
an advance against the new dates.
d) A cancellation or postponement less than 14 days before expected arrival will forfeit 100 % of
the advance paid. In this case the postponed booking will be treated as a fresh booking which
will again attract the 50% advance clause.
e) If the guest cuts short his/her stay after check-in, Retention charges of 3 nights or the balance
nights whichever is less will be applicable.The Package Tariff holds in its entirety. The only case in which treatments will be missed is if the Doctor so orders. In this event the package-costs for the treatments missed on doctor’s instructions will be deducted from the package.
a) A room will be hard-blocked for a guest only on receipt of 50% advance. If this advance is not
received 30 days before the expected stay of the guest the room will be released back to
inventory. Thereafter it will be subject to availability.
b) Balance of 50% to be paid upon arrival.
a) Please note that the refund will only be made via the same booking source. If you have
booked via your credit card, the refund will be made via the same route. The account number
has to be the same and cannot be any other account. We will not make a refund in cash for
amounts exceeding INR 5000.