Enthralling seaside city, Barcelona never misses to dazzle you with its boundless culture, mesmerizing architecture which has inspired renowned artists across the world.
The world renowned art and vivacious city spirit, Madrid keeps you captivated with its artistic and cultural legacy. The indulging museums, food, fashion and nightlife will always keep you rolling.
The postcard perfect city of Portugal, offers a rich and vibrant holiday destination. The diverse city fascinates tourists with its deep rooted heritage, extravagant nightlife and stunning beaches.
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Madrid
⦁ 1 night accommodation with breakfast in Lisbon
⦁ Transfer from Barcelona airport-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Madrid train station-hotel-airport on private basis
⦁ Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon city tour on hop on-hop off bus one day ticket
⦁ Half-day Toledo excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ 24 hours telephone assistance.
⦁ Visa and Insurance
⦁ Entrance fees unless specified in the package inclusions
⦁ Transfer from and to sightseeing meeting points, recommend to use public transport or taxi
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages, etc.
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
⦁ Any other services not specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Porterage at airports and hotels
⦁ Regional Tourist Tax to be paid directly
⦁ 5% Government Service Tax on the total invoice
- Upon arrival at Barcelona airport, transfer to the hotel and check-in. The day is at leisure to explore the city or you could watch a football match or enjoy a traditional flamenco show or just relax in the comforts of your room. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona.
- Visit the gothic quarter, which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona, world heritage sites, especially remarkable is the work of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city; the Sagrada Familia cathedral, Casa Batlló, Casa Mila and Park Güell. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to the train station to board the train (train cost not included) to Madrid.
- On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in. Later explore the city sites on hop on hop off bus.
- Some of the highlights are Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Habsburg old quarter, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, Columbus square with a brief stop at Madrid Hard Rock Café, Paseo de la Castellana and the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabéu (tour of the stadium available), Plaza Castilla and Fountain of Cibeles. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid.
Barcelona To Madrid
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an excursion of Toledo.
- Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues, all part of the world heritage site of Toledo. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and private transfer to the airport to board your flight (flight cost not included) to Lisbon. On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in. Later, visit some of key attractions-the Alfama quarter which is the oldest quarter in Lisbon, the Belém tower-a fortified tower declared as UNESCO world heritage site because of the significant role it played in the Portuguese maritime discoveries throughout the years and the Jerónimos Monastery, a magnificent monastery, a world heritage site since 1983 and one of the most successful achievements of the Manueline style on a hop on – hop off bus. Overnight at the hotel in Lisbon.
Madrid To Lisbon
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to Lisbon airport to board your flight back home.
Terms & conditions
- Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
- Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
- This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
- The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.