A trip to the bustling city with well-renowned museums, monuments and trove of antiquities. The magnificent & infuriating city with iconic sites and artefacts is sure to leave a long lasting impression on you.
See Egypt in Style. Explore the heart of Egypt sailing the mighty Nile river. Embark on a fascinating journey. Nothing better one could wish for.
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Cairo
⦁ 3 nights’ accommodation with all meals on board the Nile Cruise (standard cabin).
⦁ 1 night accommodation with breakfast in Cairo
⦁ Transfer from airport-hotel-airport in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan
⦁ Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide..
⦁ Airfare, Visa and Insurance
⦁ Extra meals
⦁ Entrance fee of burial chamber inside the great Pyramid (US$ 24.00 per person)
⦁ Second or third Pyramid (US$ 9.00 per person).
⦁ Solar Boat in Pyramids’ area (US$ 10.00 per person). Entrance fee inside the Mummies’ room in the Egyptian Museum (US$ 14.00 per person).
⦁ Whispers at Egyptian museum US$ 2 per person (obligatory starting from 5 pax).
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
⦁ Any other services not specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Porterageat airports and hotels
⦁ 5% Government Service Tax on the total invoice
- Upon arrival at Cairo International airport, you will be met by our local representative who will assist you with the transfer to the hotel. On arrival, check-in and the rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city or just relax in the comforts of your room.Overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
- After breakfast at the hotel, around 8 a.m. proceed on a full day to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop and perfume. Later, visit the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars (tour ends around 04:00 pm). Rest of the evening is at leisure.Overnight at the hotel in Cairo.(Breakfast)
- After an early breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to the airport to board the flight to Aswan. On arrival, you’re met by our local representative and visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque. After visit transfer to your Nile cruise and check-in. Overnight on board the cruise in Aswan.(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Aswan(Nile Cruise-every Friday’s or Wednesday’s or Monday’s)
- Enjoy breakfast on board the cruise. In the afternoon (around 1 p.m.)sail to KomOmbo and visit KomOmbo Temple. Later sail to Edfu. Overnight on board the cruise.(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).Optional tour of Abu Simbel at 4 a.m.
- After breakfast, visit Edfu Temple and sail to Luxor. Overnight on board the cruise.(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- After breakfast, check-out and visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. In the evening, after visiting Karnak Temple and Luxor Templetransfer to the airport to board the flight to Cairo. On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in.Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport to board your flight back home.(Breakfast)
Terms & conditions
⦁ Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
⦁ Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
⦁ Sightseeing in Cairo is based on private basis and during Nile Cruise on seat in coach basis
⦁ The Nile Cruise itinerary can be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances.
⦁ Sleeper train: There are no triple cabins on sleeper train, so 03 pax (triple room) will accommodate into 01 double & 01 single cabin
⦁ This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
⦁ The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.
⦁ The rates are based on USD-INR rate of exchange @ Rs.69.00 & the actual rate of exchange of the day of final payment will be considered.