• Return Airfare (Kolkata – Paro – Kolkata)
• 02 Nights stay at Thimphu, 01 Night stay at Wangdue / Punakha, 02 Nights at Paro
• All transfers and Sight-seeing as per the Itinerary by Non - A.C Vehicle
• All internal permit & Hotel Taxes
• Mentioned or similar hotels on MAPAI basis (05 Breakfast + 05 Dinner) on set menu or Buffet Basis.
• Personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Porter Charges, Guide Charges and any sight-seeing entrance charges.
• Meals other than mentioned above
• Government Service tax (5%)
Paro Airport To Thimphu
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.) Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on
the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum.
Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal
of Bhutan can be seen here. In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight
stay at Thimphu.
Thimphu – Punakha/Wangdue Sightseeing
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.) After breakfast drive to Punakha (4298 ft.) / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.) to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short and easy hike to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.) After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast hike to the famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp).
Later visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
Terms & conditions
• All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice
• Minimum of Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
• Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers
and we will not be liable for the same.
• For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services
will remain the same. We reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be
informed to the client one day prior.
• There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
• The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident,
death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
•Rates are based on minimum group size of 14pax travelling together; any decrease or increase will
change the costing.
• Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferable..
Flight Details: Ex-Kolkata by Bhutan Air
Onward by B3 701 (Bhutan Air) Kolkata to Paro Dep: 0815Hrs Arr: 0955Hrs
Return by B3 700 (Bhutan Air) Paro to Kolkata Dep: 1035Hrs Arr: 1115Hrs
Travel Document Required for Bhutan:
Entry permit will be issued at the entry point on production of Indian passport (with a minimum validity of 6
months from the date of departure from Bhutan) or Indian Voter ID. In case of Children, original Birth
certificate in English and student ID is required. The traveler is also required to carry photocopy of the travel
documents and 04 passport size photographs.
|Delhi||Regent Grand / Similar – 02Nights|
|Agra||The Retreat / Similar – 01Night|
|Jaipur||Red Fox / Similar – 02Nights|