The picturesque state of Himachal Pradesh is nestled between the snow topped Himalayan ranges in North India. Known for its panoramic landscapes, this spectacular paradise is blessed with lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, verdant valleys, thundering rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, flower carpeted meadows, ancient temples, and magnificent monasteries steeped in time, and your Himachal tourism package will combine this and more. Dotted with numerous hill stations, Himachal Pradesh is truly a slice of heaven on earth.
⦁ 02 Nights stay at Shimla, 03Night stay at Manali & 01Night at Chandigarh
⦁ All transfers and Sight-seeing as per the Itinerary by A.C Vehicle(A.C will operate only in Plain Roads and not in Hills)
⦁ Transportation by D’zire/Etios (02 Pax ) for the entire tour (for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova)
⦁ Mentioned or similar hotels on MAPAI basis (06 Breakfast + 06 Dinner) on set menu or Buffet Basis.
⦁ Train/Air fare
⦁ Personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
⦁ Porter Charges, Guide Charges, Heater Charges, Sight-seeing Entrance Ticket charges
⦁ Meals other than mentioned above
⦁ Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
⦁ Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
⦁ Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
⦁ Cost of Insurance.
⦁ Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
⦁ Government Service tax (5%)
- Bangalore – Chandigarh (By Flight) Chandigarh to Shimla (By Road 120Kms / 4Hrs Drive approx) Pickup from Chandigarh and drive to Shimla transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel
ARRIVE AT SHIMLA:
- After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
- Shimla to Manali(By Road 270Kms / 7Hrs Drive approx). After breakfast check out from the hotel, drive to Manali. O/N Hotel
HEAD TO MANALI:
- After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
ANALI LOCAL SIGHT-SEEING:
- Valley: After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment &
Subject to Availability / Permit / NGT permission). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51
kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide
panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At
the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into
the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel
SOLANG VALLEY OR ROHTANG PASS:
- Checkout from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability O/N Hotel.
MANALI TO CHANDIGARH:
- After breakfast drive from Chandigarh in time transfer to Chandigarh Airport to board your flight back to Bangalore.
BID ADIEU - Chandigarh To Bangalore(By Flight):
Terms & conditions
Valid Till: 31st March, 2021 (Except 20th December, 2020 to 5th January, 2021)
Bangalore to Chandigarh has Direct flight by Indigo and Go-Air priced around Rs.9,000/- approximately per
person for a Round trip fare
⦁ No COVID test required for travel in above destinations
⦁ NO Institutional Quarantine
⦁ NO Home Quarantine
⦁ Thermal Screening shall be done for domestic passengers
⦁ Passengers shall have valid contactable mobile number with Aarogya Setu App downloaded in their