The historic, political, scientific and the beautiful city of Russia never fails to impress tourists.The city jewels iconic monuments and museums which thrills visitors with it’s impeccable artistry, history and majesty.
The architectural treasure of Russia, St’ Petersburg takes pride in the sheer grandeur of museums and monuments that hosts the arts of ancient centuries. St’ Petersburg is an absolute delight for the art lover in you.
⦁ 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast inMoscow starting from Friday
⦁ 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in St. Petersburg
⦁ Private car for 1-2 pax / private minivan with driver for 3-6 pax/ private minibus with driver for 8-10 pax for transfers and sightseeing
⦁ English-speaking professional licensed guide for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
⦁ 2ndclass “Sapsan” express train ticket from Moscow to St. Petersburg (one-way)
⦁ All tours with entrance tickets as per itinerary
⦁ Visa support (scan copy).
⦁ Airfare (International and domestic),Visa and Insurance
⦁ Extra meals
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
⦁ Any other services not specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Porterage at airports and hotels
⦁ 5% Government Service Tax on the total invoice
- On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel by our local representative cum driver. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel inMoscow.
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a city tour of Moscow with stops at the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent,Vorobievy Hills,and drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, OhotnyRiad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments (no entrance fee included).Later proceed to Red Square&Kremlin tour territory and famous cathedrals.Return to the hotel and rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Moscow.(Breakfast)
- After breakfast at the hotel, depart on a tour around Moscow’s most famous pedestrian street – Old Arbat street with its amazing architecture, souvenir stores and cosy shops of local goods. Next, proceed on a panoramic Moscow river cruise onboard the comfortable boat with great views of the city from water.Overnight at the hotel in Moscow.(Breakfast)
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out andtransfer to the train station to board the “Sapsan” train to St. Petersburg (2nd class). Arrive in St. Petersburg; meet your guide for transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on your own.Overnight at the hotel in St. Petersburg.(Breakfast)
Moscow To St. Petersburg
- After breakfast at the hotel, depart for a city tour of St. Petersburg with stops at the most famous sights: spit of the Basil Island, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Palace Square, Сhurch of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, the Aurora, and other. Drive by Nevsky prospect, the Neva embankments, Isaac’s square, Arts square (no entrance fee included). Next, visit the famous Peter & Paul’s Fortress where the burial site of Tsars & Russian Royal Family takes place.Return to the hotel and rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in St. Petersburg.(Breakfast)
- After breakfast at the hotel, depart on a tour around one of the World’s top art museums – the Hermitage, located in the magnificent Winter Palace. Its collections, of which only a small part is on permanent display, comprise over three million items including the largest collection of paintings in the world. You will have a chance to explore Egyptian antiquities, Renaissance art, Greek masterpieces, Russian art and much more.Return to the hotel and rest of the afternoon is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in St. Petersburg.(Breakfast)
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to theairport to board your flight back home.(Breakfast)
Terms & conditions
⦁ Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
⦁ Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
⦁ This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
⦁ The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.
⦁ **BLACKOUT DATES: 05-09/06/2019 (St Petersburg International Economic Forum)
⦁ The rates are based on USD-INR rate of exchange @ Rs.69.00 & the actual rate of exchange of the day of final payment will be considered.