Munich is all about Buildings, Beer, BMW and technology. Get ready for a mesmerising architecture,fine culture and of course the Oktoberfest beer festival.
The European Hotspot, Prague never disappoints you with its stunning churches, colourful baroque building, admirable bohemian art and the city where beer is god!.
With nature at its doorstep, Bratislava never fails to intrigue its visitors with its lush and gorgeously green landscape, stunning castles and serene buildings.
The architectural treasure trove of Europe, Budapest is a must visit European destination. From flamboyant architecture, to bling nightlife to sophisticated cuisines to natural abundance Budapest has something to offer for everyone.
Vienna is the most charming city and travel destination in Europe which seduce its visitors with its splendid attractions, world class events, fabulous eateries, cafes, wineries and exciting street markets.
⦁Orientation Tour of Munich
⦁ Visit to BMW Showroom
⦁ Guided City Tour of Prague
⦁ Visit to Old Town Square
⦁ Entrance to Prague Castle
⦁ Orientation tour of Bratislava
⦁ Guided City Tour of Budapest
⦁ Visit to Hero’s Square
⦁ Danube River Cruise
⦁ Guided City Tour of Vienna
⦁ Visit to Schonbrunn palace.
⦁ Personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
⦁ Porter Charges, Guide Charges including Cellular Jail & Ross Island and Camera Ticket charges.
⦁ Meals other than mentioned above
⦁ Government Service tax (5%)
- Proceed to the airport to board your flight to Munich – Germany meet your professional tour manager outside the baggage hall and proceed to your hotel. Check in and freshen up relax for a while.
- In the evening enjoy orientation tour of the Munich city. After this lovely tour proceed to Indian restaurant for having dinner. Have a blissful overnight stay at your hotel in Munich.Overnight stay in Munich. (Dinner)
Arrival to Munich also known as World City with Heart. Orientation tour of Munich
- After breakfast, check-out and sit in the comforts of your coach while we drive to the Capital city of Czech Republic – Prague.
- The city of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Prague is the equal of Paris in terms of beauty.
- On arrival proceed for the orientation tour of Prague. Enjoy the dinner at the Indian restaurant and later we check inn to the hotel. Overnight stay in Prague. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Arrival to Prague also known as City of Hundred Spires
- This morning after breakfast check-out of hotel and proceed for an exciting city tour with experienced English speaking local guide. Prague is known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic Churches and the Medieval Astronomical clock.
- Also See quaint Mala Sitrana, Jeweish cemetery and many more sights. Later we will start our day by visiting the official office of Czeck Republic President the Prague castle.
- It was also a seat of power for kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman emperors.
- It is also a largest ancient castle in the world later also visit the St. Vitus Cathedral one of the most prominent example of Gothic architecture and is the largest and most important church in the country. Make a memorable photo stop at Charles bridge. Overnight stay in Prague. (Breakfast/ Dinner)
Guided city tour of Prague
- Today after the breakfast we check out & proceed to Bratislava - the capital of Slovakia. On arrival enjoy a Guided tour of the city see the Primates Palace and Slavín, Old Town, St.
- Michael’s Gate, the first University Istropolitana, St. Martin’s Cathedral, the Old Town Hall (Only photo stops and outside view). Later we will proceed to Budapest. Overnight stay in Budapest. (Breakfast/ Dinner)
Drive to Budapest. Enroute guided city tour of Bratislava.
- After the breakfast in the hotel we proceed for a guided tour of Budapest. You will be passing by the Parliament building before crossing the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city.
- Here you will have some free time to yourself to visit the Fishermen’s Bastion.
- Tour will continue to the Gillert Hill before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge from where drive towards the Heroes’ square. Passing by the opera and St. Stephen’s Basilica and the parliament building. Later we proceed to Hero square. In the enjoy the cruise on Danube River. Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/ Dinner)
Guided City tour of Budapest - Pearl of the Danube. Danube River Cruise.
- Today after breakfast check out, as we continue our journey to Vienna the capital and the largest city of Austria.
- On arrival at Vienna, we proceed for the Orientation tour of Vienna.
- The dynasty's patronage long encouraged art, music and science, and as a result, the city of Vienna today is truly a treasure-trove of cultural attractions. Enjoy the dinner at the Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Vienna. (Breakfast/ Dinner)
Drive to Austria Capital - Vienna known as The Imperial City
- After breakfast in the hotel, we proceed for guided city tour with a local guide. See the Old Town. This entire area has been classified as an official UNESCO World Heritage Site. Being a political and cultural capital for the House of Habsburg, Vienna served as a capital of the Holy Roman Empire, the Austrian Empire, and later the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- The dynasty's patronage long encouraged art, music and science, and as a result, the city of Vienna today is truly a treasure-trove of cultural attractions. Today's tour will take place inside of Vienna's famed Ring.
- Your guide will show your group Stephansplatz, which is home to Vienna's iconic St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- You'll stroll down Karntnerstrasse, Vienna's most-famous shopping avenue and see the nearby Vienna State Opera House. Continue your tour and explore Ringstrasse, the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Natural History, the Hofburg, Parliament, City Hall, the Burgtheater, the University.
- Later we will proceed to Schönbrunn Palace is a former imperial summer residence located in Vienna, Austria. Overnight stay in Vienna. (Breakfast/ Dinner)
Guided City Tour. Visit to Schonbrunn Palace
- After your sumptuous breakfast and check-out of the hotel and proceed for guided city tour visit the Marienplatz, the Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche), and Victuals Market Viktualienmarkt), where you’ll browse stalls selling Bavarian delights.
- Later we visit BMW Showroom. It is an automobile showroom of BMW and located near the Olympiapark in Munich. The museum displays the technical development of cars and motorcycles.
- Later we proceed to the Munich International Airport for your onward journey. Conclude your trip with wonderful memories of your holiday. Meal Plan – (Breakfast)
Guided City Tour of Munich. Visit to BMW Showroom. Fly Back Home
Terms & conditions
- All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum of Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
- Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same. We reserve the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Rates are based on a minimum group size of 14pax traveling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.