An ultimate European Holiday package with Cruise Stay with must visit European Destination topping everyone’s bucket list.
- Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities - London. As the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, London oozes culture, cosmopolitanism and fascinating history. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall.
Ride On The London Eye.
- Visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue. This morning we proceed on a city tour with our expert local guide covering important landmarks like, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, River Thames, The Tower of London and many more sights.
Guided City Tour Of London
- Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour, Guided City tour, Eiffel Tower 2nd level. Check out of your hotel and then travel by Le Shuttle or Ferry to the fashionable and elegant city of Paris- known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level.
- Experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides or you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later, cruise along the romantic Seine river, and view some of the historical monuments. Overnight stay in Paris. Meal: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner.
Today, Experience An Exciting And Adventurous Trip To Euro Disney
- This morning we proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union. Brussels is home to major European organizations and governing bodies like the European Commission, the European Parliament, NATO and many others.
Onto Brussels, The Capital Of The European Union. Photostop At Atomium.
- The Netherlands welcomes visitors with picturesque canals, colourful flower markets and a laidback atmosphere. Today relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens where vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour
Full Day Excursion And Sightseeing In Netherland
- Today morning after the breakfast, we check out and proceed to Luxembourg. a landlocked country famed for its Roman heritage and architectural beauty. Embark on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city with your guide, visiting alluring landmarks like the Royal Palace of the Grand Duke, the ambient Place d’Armes and the 17th-century Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Guided Tour Of Luxembourg.
- Next to be awestruck at Europe’s biggest and most stunning site- The Rhine Falls After you check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of Black Forest known for its picturesque woods mostly consisting of pines and firs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of the black forest. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made
Today Drive To The Heart Of Black Forest.
- Experience Golden pass train, Award-winning Charlie Chaplin’s world. Visit Montreux, Vevey, Lausanne and Bern Photo stop at Chillon castle. Today, Enjoy a full day of pretty swiss town in the Geneva region.
Swiss Special Day
- The world’s first rotating cable car. Also, experience the Cliff walk at Mt Titlis. Orientation tour of LucerneDrive to Innsbruck, Today, we visit Mt. Titlis. View magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car
Visit Mt. Titlis With Its Stunning Scenery And An Exciting Ride Up The Snow-Clad Swiss Alps In Rotair
- Sprawling squares, beautiful monuments, serpentine canals and mysterious alleyways – a lagoon city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages. This morning, check out of your hotel and proceed towards Italy.
- The eternal city. Guided city tour. Enter the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City (includes the divinely beautiful St. Peter’s Basilica). Today we proceed to Rome, a city built on seven hills situated on the banks of the river Tiger.
All Roads Lead To Rome
- Board your Cruise for a west Mediterranean Sojourn. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Board The Cruise
- Pisa and Florence tour After Breakfast, The cruise will stop at le Spezia. Here you will disembark and Proceed for a Guided tour of Florence and Pisa. we drive to Florence – cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English speaking local guide, take in the culture with a tour of the edged historic city
- After Breakfast, Enjoy the onboard activities on the Cruise. From Playing games lazing by the pool the day is free or you can opt for optional tours from Genoa.
- Walk along the Vieux Port where are located numerous shops and restaurants while your local guide is explaining the port’s journey from a 6th-century trade post to the area’s hub of maritime activity in the 19th century
- Greet your guide at a pre-arranged location near to the cruise port and commence your comprehensive tour of Catalonia’s vibrant capital. Climb aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and ascend Montjuïc hill to see monuments from the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona.
- Valencia Guided tour :Admire buildings of elaborate Modernist and Moorish design and important monuments and landmarks like the Silk Exchange, the Central Market, the Plaza Redonda, the Seu Cathedral and the Lady of the Forsaken Basilica
- Today you will spend the entire day on board the cruise, there are no excursions. Enjoy all the entertainment the cruise has to offer
- Your Holiday ends & it’s time to fly back home. Meal Plan (Breakfast)
Fly Back Home
Terms & conditions
- All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice.
- Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
- Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same. We reserve the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Rates are based on a minimum group size of 14pax traveling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferable.