An once in a lifetime 20 Days European Tour package with covering major destinations of Europe and London.
- Tips for drivers, guide, etc. for the duration of the tour.
- Coach Service for the entire duration of the tour.
- Service of Professional Driver for the complete duration of the tour
- Personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porter Charges, Guide Charges including Cellular Jail & Ross Island and Camera Ticket charges.
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Government Service tax (5%)
- Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities - London. As the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, London oozes culture, cosmopolitanism and fascinating history.
Arrive Into London. As The Capital City Of England And The United Kingdom, London Oozes Culture, Cosmopolitanism And Fascinating History. Ride On London Eye
- This morning we proceed on a city tour with our expert local guide covering important landmarks like Hyde Park, iconic Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, magnificent Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, River Thames, The Tower of London and many more sights.
Guided City Tour Of London
- This morning we proceed to visit the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum. Be enthralled by the world’s largest wax collection of famous personalities. Later this evening, visit the Lord’s Cricket Stadium - the Mecca of Cricket, presented by an expert local guide.
Visit ThefamousMadame Tussauds Wax Museum. Guided Tour Of Tour Of Lord’s Cricket Ground.
- On arrival in Paris, proceed for a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others.
Today Travel To Paris, The City Of Lights And Glamour Guided City Tour Of Paris
- Today, experience an exciting day at Euro Disney – the most visited amusement park in all of Europe. You may choose between Disney Park, and enjoy the several rides
A Day Of Excitement And Adventure At Euro Disney, (A Choice Of Disney Park Or Disney Studios), Visit To Eiffel Tower 3 Rd Level. Cruise On River Seine
- On arrival in Brussels, we proceed to visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, which is home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue.
Onto Brussels, And The Capital Of The European Union.
- Upon arrival to Bruges, meet the local guide and proceed for the guided tour of this especially beautiful city, which is often called the Venice of the North.
Guided City Tour Of Bruges
- Today relax in your coach as we proceed to Experience an exhilarating canal tour in your glass- topped boat as we drift through the canals. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses on your tour of Amsterdam.
On To Netherlands. Canal Cruise, Visit Cheese Wooden Shoe Factory.Visit Keukenhof Gardens (21 March – 19 May, 2019). (From 20 May 2019 Miniature Park Madurodam)
- Check out and proceed to the city of Cologne, famous for its Eau de Cologne. Here you will visit the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers. Later take a breathtaking cruise on one of Europe’s most legendary rivers, the River Rhine, famous for its steep and scenic slopes covered with vineyards and imposing medieval castles.
Proceed To Cologne To See The Largest Gothic Cathedral In Rhineland – The Cologne Cathedral. Enjoy A Breath-Taking Cruise On The River Rhine.
- Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and relax in your coach while we drive towards scenic Switzerland. Stop at Schaffhausen where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
Today Drive To The Heart Of Black Forest. Next Be Awestruck At Europe’s Biggest And Most Stunning Site- The Rhine Falls
- The Glacier area is diverse and guarantees a wide selection of snow sports activities for all those who want to enjoy themselves. Enjoy the cable car ride to view the scenic summit of the Alps. Enjoy the Peak walk. The Peak Walk is the only suspension bridge in the world that stretches between two mountaintops, and at 351 feet (107 meters) long, it provides an unparalleled panorama of the Alps, Later we proceed to board scenic Golden Pass Train. More than just a journey – immerse yourself in breath-taking scenery. Orientation tour of Montreux.
Excursion To Glacier 3000. Scenic Golden Pass Train & Orientation Tour Of Montreux
- Today, we visit Mt. Titlis. View magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world‟s first revolving cable car. Fun and frolic waits, as you ride the astounding Rotair to Mt. Titlis, central Switzerland's, loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice which is a visual treat.
Visit Mt. Titlis With Its Stunning Scenery And An Exciting Ride Up The Snow-Clad Swiss Alps In Rotair – The World’s First Rotating Cable Car. Also Experience The Cliff Walk At Mt Titlis. Orientation Tour Of Lucerne.
- we proceed for an orientation tour Innsbruck one of the beautiful city of Austria. See the Golden Roof with its gold-plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck. Walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Stresses and live though the medieval European culture.
Orientation Tour Of Innsbruck. Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – The Dazzling World Of Crystals.
- Visit the most significant sights of the old city center, most of whose architecture is Baroque, Secessionist or Neoclassical. See the Cathedral of St. Nicholas, the Baroque Town Hall, Medieval Mestnitrg and Robba's Fountain as well as the picturesque Central open-air market and the Triple Bridge, the latter designed by famous architect JozePlecnik.
Arrive Slovenia, Lake Bled And Orientation Tour Of Ljubljana
- Your first stop will be in Postojna Caves. Prepare yourself to explore the greatness of the subterranean world! These are some of Europe's best caves. In fact, Postojna is home to the largest underground canyon in the world.
Visit To Postojna Cave One Of The Highlight Of Tour. Romantic Venice – Sprawling Squares, Beautiful Monuments, Serpentine Canals And Mysterious Alleyways – A Lagoon City That Inspired Poetry And Passion Through The Ages.
- On arrival visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s – the unparalleled home of architectural and artistic masterpieces. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We continue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city.
All Roads Lead To Rome – The Eternal City. Guided City Tour. Enter The World’s Smallest Country – The Vatican City And Visit The Divinely Beautiful St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Today we visit the Pisa – the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa. Don’t forget to take a photograph of yourself with backdrop of the Leaning Tower and the square. This bell tower is miraculously tilted and hence become one of the most photographed sights, have some free time.
Guided City Tour Of Florence – The Birthplace Of Italian Renaissance And Former Home Of The Medicis. Also Visit The Remarkable And Famous Leaning Tower Of Pisa.
- After buffet breakfast check out from the hotel. Drive to Nice and proceed walking tour of Nice's charming Old Town, you will visit the city's lovely flower market on CoursSaleya and see the city's main sights including Place Massena, Place du Palais, Place Rossetti, the Promenade des Anglais and the city's 19th-century Opera House.
Nice Orientation Tour
- Later and proceed to Monaco – the second smallest country in the world. Start your guided city tour, see the Palace of Prince Rainier - Princess Grace and world's oldest SBM Casino in Monte Carlo.
Visit Cannes. Guided City Tour Of Monte Carlo.
- Here we have time to explore the historic center of the city - see the well-known Duomo Cathedral. La Scala Opera House - the world famous home of Italian opera where Verdi, Puccini, and other great composers first had their works performed. and more
Guided City Tour Of Milan & Fly Back Home
- 03 nights in Hotel Hyatt LHR/Radisson Edwardian/Hilton LHR or similar in London.
- 02 nights in Hotel Holiday Inn/Hotel Novotel/ Best Western or Similar in Paris.
- 02 night in Courtyard by Marriott/Hotel Leonardo or similar in Brussels.
- 01 night in Hotel Movenpick/ Hotel NH/Hotel Novotel or similar in the Netherlands.
- 01 night in Hotel Holiday Inn/ Hotel Rilano/Hotel Leonardo or similar in Germany.
- 03 nights in Hotel Swissotel/Hotel Thessoni/Hotel Du Parc or similar in Central Switzerland.
- 01 night in Hotel Seelos/Alpenkonig/Alp Hotel or similar in Seefeld/Innsbruck.
- 01 night in Hotel Radisson Blu/Hotel Kongo or similar in Ljubljana
- 01 night in Hotel Sheraton/Hotel Unaway/Hotel Crown Plaza or Similar in Padova.
- 01 night in Hotel HotelMelia/ Holiday Inn/Hotel Mercure or similar in Rome.
- 01 night in Hotel Ac by Marriott/Hotel DA Vinci/Hotel A Point or similar in Tuscany.
- 02 nights in Hotel Park Inn/Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in Nice
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel
- 18 Indian Lunches
- 19 Indian Dinners.
Terms & conditions
- All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum of Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
- Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same. We reserve the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Rates are based on a minimum group size of 14pax traveling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferable