- SHIMLA – 2 Nights
- MANALI – 3 Nights
- CHANDIGARH – 1 Night
- Return Airfare (Bangalore – Chandigarh – Bangalore)
- 02 Nights stay at Shimla, 03Night stay at Manali& 01Night at Chandigarh
- All transfers and Sight-seeing as per the Itinerary by A.C Vehicle(A.C will operate only in Plain Roads and not in Hills)
- Mentioned or similar hotels on MAPAI basis (06 Breakfast + 06 Dinner) on set menu or Buffet Basis
- Personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porter Charges, Guide Charges, Heater Charges, Sight-seeing Entrance Ticket charges
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass till snow point
- Government Service tax (5%)
- Bangalore – Chandigarh (By Flight) Chandigarh to Shimla (By Road 120Kms / 4Hrs Drive approx) Pickup from Chandigarh and drive to Shimla transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel
ARRIVE AT SHIMLA:
- After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
- Shimla to Manali(By Road 270Kms / 7Hrs Drive approx). After breakfast check out from the hotel, drive to Manali. O/N Hotel
HEAD TO MANALI:
- After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
ANALI LOCAL SIGHT-SEEING:
- After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel. OR Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Availability / Permit / NGT permission)
SOLANG VALLEY OR ROHTANG PASS:
- Checkout from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability O/N Hotel.
MANALI TO CHANDIGARH:
- After breakfast drive from Chandigarh in time transfer to Chandigarh Airport to board your flight back to Bangalore.
BID ADIEU - Chandigarh To Bangalore(By Flight):
|Shimla||Snow Lotus / SukhSagar Regency / Similar – 02Nights|
|Manali||Manali Grand / Rohatang heights / Snow Peaks / Similar – 03Nights|
|Chandigarh||Swan / Similar – 01Night|
Terms & conditions
- All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum of Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
- Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same. We reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Rates are based on minimum group size of 12pax traveling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non-refundable, non-re-routable &non transferable.
Flight Details By Air Asia Tentatively:
Onward by I5 1826 (Air Asia Airlines) Bangalore to Chandigarh Dep: 0925Hrs Arr: 1225Hrs
Return by I5 1825 (Air Asia Airlines) Chandigarh to Bangalore Dep: 1250Hrs Arr: 1550Hrs