- Shanghai – 2N
- Xian – 2N
- Beijing – 2N
- Macau – 1N
- Hong Kong – 2N
- AIRFARE & INTERNAL TRANSFERS
- Return economy class group airfare by Cathay Pacific
- All taxes Ex-Bangalore as on 05th Feb 2019
- China Single entry tourist VISA
- Sightseeings & Meals as per the Itinerary
- Shanghai to Xian by Overnight Train
- Xian to Beijing Bullet train ticket
- Hong Kong-Macau-Hong Kong by economy class ferry
- Cost of USD 10000 granted by RBI under the Basic travel Quota scheme.
- High season surcharge.
- Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “tour price includes” column.
- Cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group
- Cost of optional tours
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Fly to China, arrive at Shanghai Int’l Airport, airport pick up with our English-speaking airport representative, only transfer to the hotel and take a rest. Indian Dinner
INDIA TO SHANGHAI
- Breakfast at hotel, visit the People Square and Nanjing Road for shopping, then go to the silk shop. later visit the lovely old Yuyuan Garden-outside look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market, TV tower level 2. visit the Bund in the evening, Huangpu River Cruise Breakfast + Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner
- Breakfast at the hotel. Morning visit Zhujiajiao Water Village, A P Plaza for Shopping at free leisure in the afternoon, then visit Xintiandi, the essential night life of Shanghai with bars, Shikumen Buildings, galleries, fashion shops, themed restaurants, coffee shops. Acrobatic Show Breakfast + Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner
- Breakfast at hotel, Morning transfer to airport fly to Shanghai. Arrive Shanghai pick up, then \we will visit Wild Goose Pagoda Square, and then the last stop we arrange today is the Muslim Bazaar of Xi’an. You can watch the Bell and Drum tower outside look, Tourists, especially from overseas come and shop here.\ Breakfast + Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner
SHANGHAI TO XIAN BY DOMESTIC FLIGHT
- Breakfast at hotel, you will set off for one of today's highlights - the incredible 2000-year-old Terra Cotta Warriors,. Then we will visit the Xian Ceramics Factory. And visit the City Wall photo stop. Breakfast + Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner
- Breakfast at hotel, morning transfer to railway station go to Beijing by train. Arrive Beijing pick up, then visit to the world famous Tian'anmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years. Proceed to see the Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium Inside) and the Water Cube (Inside).go to Xiushui market for shopping.
XIAN TO BEIJING BY HIGH SPEED TRAIN
- Breakfast at hotel, Begin today’s full tour with a visit to a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. In the afternoon, visit the fabled Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion and Pearl shop. visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”, Golden Mask show in the evening. Breakfast + Chinese Lunch at the Great Wall+ Indian Dinner
- Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Airport, Arrival Hong Kong and transfer to pier for ferry to Macau. Arrive Macau and proceed for Macau City tour. Indian lunch and dinner at local Indian Restaurant. Breakfast + Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner
BEIJING TO HONGKONG TO MACAU
- Breakfast at hotel. Later check out , lunch and Transfer to Macau pier for Direct ferry to Hongkong. Arrival Hong Kong, meet and transfer to hotel. Proceed for Hong Kong City Tour(Included: 1way tram ride to Victoria Peak, MDM, Repluse Bay, Waterfront, Jewellery Factory) and Indian dinner at local Indian Restaurant Breakfast + Indian Lunch+ Indian Dinner
MACAU TO HONG KONG
- After breakfast proceed for a Full day Disneyland Tour with 1day pass Disneyland Ticket with Disney - Set lunch coupon. Indian dinner at local Indian Restaurant Breakfast + Lunch coupon + Indian Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel. Later checkout , Half day Ocean park tour with Lunch Coupen. Later transfers to Hong Kong airport.
Breakfast + Lunch With Sweet memories to Bangalore
HONG KONG TO BANGALORE:
|Place||Hotel||No of Nights|
|Shanghai||Ramada Encore Pudong Hotel or similar (4star)||03|
|Xian||Skytel Hotel or similar (4star)||02|
|Beijing||West Mansion Hotel or similar (4star)||02|
|Macau||Royal Macau (4star +)||01|
|Hong Kong||Regal Oriental (4star)||02|
Terms & conditions
- Entrance to the Casino is only for clients above 18years of age. Those below 18years will have to wait in the coach.
- Porterage is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same. We reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Standard check-in time for hotels will be 1500hrs while check out is at 12noon.
- The company will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the air-line& clients will have to go through immigration formalities at all the ports of entry.
- Rates are based on minimum group size of 30 pax travelling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferrable.
- Visas are subject to immigration approval and processing time is minimum 6 working days for each country.
- Free Travel Insurance offer will be valid for below 60 years passengers only.