The postcard perfect city of Portugal, offers a rich and vibrant holiday destination. The diverse city fascinates tourists with its deep rooted heritage, extravagant nightlife and stunning beaches.
The coastline beauty of Portugal, mesmerises you with its stunning beaches, picturesque fishing towns and glorious climate all of which makes it a perfect vacation destination.
⦁ 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Lisbon
⦁ 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Algrave
⦁ Transfer from Lisbon airport-hotel-train station-airport on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Albufeira train station-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Full day Lisbon city tour on seat in coach basis
⦁ Full day tour of West Coast on seat in coach basis
⦁ 24 hours telephone assistance.
⦁ Airfare and train tickets
⦁ Visa and Insurance
⦁ Entrance fees unless specified in the package inclusions
⦁ Transfer from and to sightseeing meeting points, recommend to use public transport or taxi
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages, etc.
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
- Upon arrival at Lisbon airport, you will be transferred to the hotel and check-in.
- Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world, and the oldest in Western Europe, predating other modern European capitals such as London, Paris and Rome by centuries. Overnight at the hotel in Lisbon.
- Today, after breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a full day city tour of Lisbon.
- This tour covers a variety of Lisbon’s most important historic and cultural monuments.
- A visit to Bélem, the Jeronimos Monastery, the Tower of Bélem, the Monument to the Portuguese Discoveries, the Statue of Christ, the castle of S. George, the St. Lucia viewpoints, the Eduardo VII Park, downtown Lisbon known as Baixa and more. Overnight at the hotel in Lisbon.
- After breakfast at the hotel, get set for a full day tour in the western region of Algarve.
- The western region of Algarve is one of the most stunning parts of southern Portugal.
- The coastline varies from remote beaches and picturesque fishing villages to historic ports steeped in maritime tradition.
- This tour, begins at the famous Cape of St. Vincent, which highlights all of the best monuments and locations of western Portugal, so be prepared for some stunning photos! Stops include a museum of the maritime Discoveries, old Fortress remains, Sagres, Baleira, Ponta de Pedade lighthouse, Lagos (where you can choose a walking tour or boat trip), Silves and much more.
- It is the perfect way to explore the Algarve’s breath-taking landscape and infinite blue skylines. Even the ancient mariners, including Christopher Columbus, Sir Francis Drake and Lord Nelson, passed by here on their voyages of exploration and called this the end of the world! Overnight at the hotel in Algarve.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Day is at leisure to explore the town on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Algarve
DAY 5 and DAY 6
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to train station to board the train (train cost not included) to Lisbon. On arrival transfer to the hotel and check-in. Overnight at the hotel in Lisbon.
Algarve To Lisbon
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
Terms & conditions
- Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
- Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
- This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
- The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.