The world-renowned art and vivacious city spirit, Madrid keeps you captivated with its artistic and cultural legacy. The indulging museums, food, fashion and nightlife will always keep you rolling.
Spain’s most charming city, Seville has an abundance of architecture to feed the artist in you. The historic buildings, the flamenco shows will surely leave you spellbound.
Malaga is the architectural delight of Spain. Just strolling around the city, visitors can immerse themselves in the city’s heritage with monuments, palaces & churches. Malaga is also an excellent place to learn about the art of flamenco.
The all in one place, Valencia has many tourist attractions to boast. The vibrant old centre, pristine sandy beaches, delectable cuisines and ultra-modern architecture at the city of the Arts & Sciences, Valencia surely is Spain’s most complete destination.
Enthralling seaside city, Barcelona never misses to dazzle you with its boundless culture, mesmerizing architecture which has inspired renowned artists across the world.
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Madrid
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Seville
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Malaga
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Valencia
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Barcelona
⦁ Transfer from Madrid airport-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Seville train station-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Malaga train station-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Valencia train station-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Barcelona train station-hotel-airport on private basis
⦁ Madrid, Malaga and Valencia city tour on hop on-hop off bus one day ticket
⦁ Half-day Toledo excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ Full day Cordoba excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ Half-day Seville and Barcelona city tour including entrance fee to Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol on seat in coach basis
⦁ Half-day Montserrat excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ 24 hours telephone assistance.
⦁ Airfare and train tickets
⦁ Visa and Insurance
⦁ Entrance fees unless specified in the package inclusions
⦁ Transfer from and to sightseeing meeting points, recommend to use public transport or taxi
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages, etc.
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
⦁ Any other services not specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Porterage at airports and hotels
⦁ Regional Tourist Tax to be paid directly
⦁ 5% Government Service Tax on the total invoice
- Upon arrival at Madrid airport, you will be transferred (private) to the hotel.
- The day is at leisure to explore the city or you could watch a football match or enjoy a traditional flamenco show or just relax in the comforts of your room. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid.
- After breakfast at the hotel, explore the city sites on hop on hop off bus.
- Some of the highlights are Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Habsburg old quarter, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá and the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabéu (tour of the stadium available) Plaza Castilla and Fountain of Cibeles. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid.
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a full day Córdoba excursion. Jews, Muslims and Christians have left a definite mark, enriching the city throughout centuries and making Córdoba a city of tolerance.
- This cultural richness is epitomized in the Mosque of Córdoba. After the visit to the mosque, enjoy a walk through the nearby Jewish Quarter and the Calleja de las Flores, followed by a short visit to the only remaining synagogue of the city. Overnight at the hotel in Seville.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed on a half-day Seville tour.
- The tour starts at the Isla de la Cartuja which was chosen as the site for the Expo’92, an appropriate reflection of the world at the end of the 20th century.
- Laid out in 1929 for the Ibero-American exhibition, the Plaza de España and the adjoining Maria Luisa Park are among the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain.
- East of the cathedral, is a perfect base to explore the highlights of the city. Nearby is Seville’s old Jewish quarter, the barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow white alleys, flowered patios and wrought ironed balconies.
- Later transfer to the train station to board the train to Malaga. On arrival transfer to hotel and check-in. Overnight at the hotel in Malaga.
Seville To Malaga
- After breakfast at the hotel, explore the Malaga city on hop on - hop off bus.
- Malaga is known as the capital of Costa del Sol, Malaga is the major coastal city of Andalucía, founded by the Phoenicians more than 3000 years ago and later conquered by Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths and Moors.
- It has a colourful history which is well preserved in its monuments and remains around town.
- Today Malaga is a cosmopolitan city, which apart from the tourist industry, has Spain’s second largest port and third largest international airport. Overnight at the hotel in Malaga
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to train station to board the train to Valencia. On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in. Overnight at the hotel in Valencia.
Malaga To Valencia
- After breakfast at the hotel, discover the city of Valencia on hop on - hop off bus.
- Visit the city’s most important monuments, most of them located within walking distance from the city’s main square: the council square, central market, silk exchange “La Lonja”, cathedral, Turia river bed garden, City of Arts and Sciences. Overnight at the hotel in Valencia.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the train station to board the train to Barcelona.
- On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in. Later, proceed on a half-day Barcelona city tour.
- Enjoy the outstanding views from Montjuic Hill, visit Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Grácia plus the Port, Olympic Ring and Poble Espanyol. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona
Valencia To Barcelona
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a half-day Montserrat excursion (1 hour drive).
- Montserrat is the holy mountain, with weird shapes and rounded peaks that jut into the sky offering impressive views.
- It is almost 1000 year old monastery and hosts the oldest boys' choir in Europe. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona.
Terms & conditions
- Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
- Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
- This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
- The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.