A explicit package for beautiful and breathtaking northern europe - Scandinavian cities, explore the richness and tricks of mother nature with awe-inspiring destinations.
- The Tour Manager / Station Manager / Local representative will meet you outside the airport. Proceed to the hotel
Welcome To Helsinki.
- See the Senate Square, the Lutheran Tempelliauki Church, the Sibelius Park, the Presidential Palace, Finland Hall, Opera House and many more interesting sights. Later, board the luxurious cruise across the Baltic Sea to Stockholm. Enjoy check-in activities and shopping on the cruise with a continental dinner. (B,L,D)
Guided City Tour Of Helsink
- Visit the glamorous City Hall - where the Nobel Prize banquette takes place, see the Royal Palace and the Cathedral, visit the famous Vasa Museum. Later spend some free time on your own. (B,L,D)
Disembark At Stockholm, Proceed For A Guided City Tour
- Enroute, visit the town of Karlstad, situated on the northern shores of Lake Vanern, bisected by the Klaralven River. (B,L,D)
Drive To Oslo
- Visit Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump area and many more on your guided tour. The evening is free to explore the city on your own. (B,L,D)
Guided City Tour Of Oslo
- Board train to Myrdal, change to the Flam railway line, for a scenic travel to Flam. Wander around the idyllic countryside, before embarking on a boat ride through the Aurlandsfjord into the Naeroyfjord, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe, surrounded by mountains of up to 1800 meters.
Norway In A Nutshell
- See the Hanseatic wharf Bryggen with its pastel–colour wooden houses, winding cobblestone streets, and Old Bergen. Next, take a ride on the Funicular train, to the top of the mountain; here you will also have a chance to shop at the many exciting outlets. Later, fly to Copenhagen. (B,L,D)
Guided City Tour Of Bergen
- See the City Hall, Parliament building, Amalienborg Palace, Stock Exchange, Gefion fountain, Little Mermaid statue and many other interesting sights. Next, visit the Carlsberg Brewery, learn about the brewing process and see the collection of over 21,000 beer bottles from all over the world. Later visit the famous Tivoli Gardens. Here you will have an opportunity to enjoy the various rides on your own. (B,L,D)
Guided City Tour Of Copenhagen
- Proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
Fly Back Home With Pleasant Memories.
Terms & conditions
- All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice. Minimum of Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
- Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same. We reserve the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Rates are based on a minimum group size of 14pax traveling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non-refundable, non-re-routable & non-transferable.