Enthralling seaside city, Barcelona never misses to dazzle you with its boundless culture, mesmerizing architecture which has inspired renowned artists across the world.
The all in one place, Valencia has many tourist attractions to boast. The vibrant old centre, pristine sandy beaches, delectable cuisines and ultra modern architecture at the city of the Arts & Sciences, Valencia surely is Spain’s most complete destination.
Malaga is the architectural delight of spain. Just strolling around the city, visitors can immerse themselves in the city’s heritage with monuments, palaces & churches. Malaga is also an excellent place to learn about the art of flamenco.
Spain’s most charming city, Seville has an abundance of architecture to feed the artist in you. The historic buildings, the flamenco shows will surely leave you spell bound.
The world renowned art and vivacious city spirit, Madrid keeps you captivated with its artistic and cultural legacy. The indulging museums, food, fashion and nightlife will always keep you rolling.
The vibrant city if portugal, Porto is one of the most visited travel destinations in western Europe. This diverse city will endure wide range of visitors with its extensive attractions, beautiful landscapes, buzzing nightlife and of course delectable Port Wine.
The postcard perfect city of Portugal, offers a rich and vibrant holiday destination. The diverse city fascinates tourists with its deep rooted heritage, extravagant nightlife and stunning beaches.
⦁ 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Barcelona
⦁ 1 night accommodation with breakfast in Valencia
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Malaga
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Seville
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Madrid
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Porto
⦁ 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Lisbon
⦁ Transfer from Barcelona airport-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁Transfer from Valencia train station-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Seville train station-hotel-airport on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Madrid train station-hotel-airport on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Porto airport-hotel-train station on private basis
⦁ Transfer from Lisbon train station-hotel-airport on private basis
⦁ Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Seville, Madrid, Porto and Lisbon city tour on hop on-hop off bus one day ticket
⦁ Half-day Montserrat excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ Full day Granada excursion including Alhambra entrance fee on seat in coach basis
⦁ Half-day Toledo excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ Full day Wine region excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ Full day Sintra and Cascais excursion on seat in coach basis
⦁ 24 hours telephone assistance
⦁ Airfare and train tickets
⦁ Visa and Insurance
⦁ Entrance fees unless specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Transfer from and to sightseeing meeting points, recommend to use public transport or taxi.
⦁ Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & non- alcoholic beverages, etc..
⦁ Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal, coaches and microbuses.
⦁ Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
⦁ Local tourist guide where not specified above.
⦁ Any other services not specified in the package inclusions.
⦁ Porterage at airports and hotels
⦁Regional Tourist Tax to be paid directly.
⦁5% Government Service Tax on the total invoice.
- Upon arrival at Barcelona airport, you will be transferred (private) to the hotel. The day is at leisure to explore the city or you could watch a football match or enjoy a traditional flamenco show or just relax in the comforts of your room. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today, visit the key sights of this fantastic city on a hop on-hop off bus.
- Visit the gothic quarter, which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona, world heritage sites, especially remarkable is the work of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city; the Sagrada Familia cathedral, Casa Batlló, Casa Mila and Park Güell. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona.
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a half-day Montserrat excursion (1 hour drive). Montserrat is the holy mountain, with weird shapes and rounded peaks that jut into the sky offering impressive views. It houses the revered statue of the Black Virgin. Overnight at the hotel in Barcelona.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and private transfer to the train station to board the train (train cost not included) to Valencia.
- On arrival, private transfer to the hotel and check-in. Later discover the sights of Valencia on a hop on- hop off bus, starting from Plaza del Ayuntamiento (town hall square), central market, former silk exchange “La Lonja”, Plaza de la Reina, cathedral, Miguelete bell tower, Turia river bed gardens, City of Arts & Sciences and many more. Overnight at the hotel in Valencia.
Barcelona To Valencia
- Following breakfast at the hotel, check out and private transfer to Valencia train station to board the train (train cost not included) to Malaga.
- On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in. On boardthe hop on-hop off bus explore the well-known capital of Costa del Sol, Malaga the major coastal city of Andalucía.
- It was founded by the Phoenicians more than 3000 years ago and later conquered by Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths and Moors. Malaga has a colourful history which is well preserved in its monuments and remains in the town. Today Malaga is a cosmopolitan city, which apart from the tourist industry, has Spain’s second largest port and third largest international airport. Overnight at the hotel in Malaga.
Valencia To Malaga
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a full day Granada excursion. Granada is situated at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It was once the capital of the Moorish Kingdom, a reign which lasted almost 800 years. This has left Granada with the most important Moorish legacy in Spain; the Alhambra. The monument is one of the most brilliant jewels of universal architecture. Overnight at the hotel in Malaga.
- After breakfast at the hotel, private transfer to train station to board the train (train cost not included) to Seville. On arrival, private transfer to the hotel and check-in. Afternoon is at leisure, to explore the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Seville.
Malaga To Seville
- After breakfast at the hotel, discover the political capital of Andalucía on hop on-hop off bus. The tour passes the Plaza de España and the adjoining Maria Luisa Park, which are among the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain. The other highlights are the cathedral, the Alcazar and the Santa Cruz quarter. Overnight at the hotel in Seville
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and private transfer to the train station to board the train (train cost not included) to Madrid. On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in. Later explore the city sites on hop on hop off bus. Some of the highlights are Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Habsburg old quarter, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabéu (tour of he stadium available), Plaza Castilla and Fountain of Cibeles. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid
Seville To Madrid
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an excursion of Toledo. Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues, all part of the world heritage site of Toledo. Overnight at the hotel in Madrid.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Madrid airport to board the flight (flight cost not included) to Porto. On arrival, transfer to the hotel in Porto. Explore the second largest city in Portugal, Porto on a hop on-hop off bus. The history of Porto dates back to the 4th century, to the roman occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, although Celtic and Proto-Celtic ruins have been discovered in several areas. The charm and character of its old quarters filled with cafes and shopping centres is matched by the cathedral area, perfect for exploring. The civic centre of the city in the central Baixa quarter with broad avenues lined with banks and outdoor cafes, not forgetting the two-tiered covered daily market. Overnight at the hotel in Porto.
Madrid To Porto
- Following breakfast at the hotel, a full day excursion to wine region with winery visit and port wine tasting. The tour starts with a panoramic visit to the historic centre and riverside. And then will take you towards Régua to visit the town centre and learn more about vineyards and wines while enjoying a wine tasting at a Port Wine Estate. During the tour you will discover the small town of Pinhão and visit the Vila Real’s historic centre for a panoramic view. Overnight at hotel in Porto.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and private transfer to the train station to board your train(train cost not included) to Lisbon. On arrival, transfer to the hotel and check-in. Later, visit some of key attractions-the Alfama quarter which is the oldest quarter in Lisbon, the Belém tower-a fortified tower declared as UNESCO world heritage site because of the significant role it played in the Portuguese maritime discoveries throughout the years and the Jerónimos Monastery, a magnificent monastery, a world heritage site since 1983 and one of the most successful achievements of the Manueline style on a hop on – hop off bus. Overnight at the hotel in Lisbon.
Porto To Lisbon
- Following breakfast at the hotel, explore Sintra & Cascais on a full day excursion. Sintra is located 30 km from Lisbon. In 1995 the town of Sintra was classified as a world heritage site, with Call us @ 80955 44660 architectural monuments that stand out such as the Town Palace, the Pena Palace and the Moorish Castle. Cascais is a former fishing village situated in the southern region of Portugal, where visitors can enjoy its picturesque architecture. Return to Lisbon along the coast, passing by Estoril, admiring the beautiful coast and its beaches. Overnight at the hotel in Lisbon.
- After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to Lisbon airport to board your flight back home.
Terms & conditions
⦁ Standard check-in and check-out times at the hotels vary. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
⦁ Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
⦁ Package cost is valid for a minimum of two adults travelling together.
⦁ This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
⦁ The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote..