The coffee capital of the world, Melbourne is a most visited tourist destination in Australia. One is sure to get encaptivated with Melboune’s scenery, cultural diversity and beautiful architecture.
The surfer’s paradise of Australia , Gold Coast is a beautiful culmination of mesmerising coastline vistas, lush rainforest and famous natural monuments which are breathtaking and a must visit destination in lifetime. The tour will leave you thrilled with its exotic theme parks.CairnsCairns is known as the gateway to the famous Great Barrier Reef. Explore the amazing natural wilderness of Cairns and of course the Barrier Reef which is nothing but a travel meditation.
A city that is beautifully draped with spectacular harbours and picturesque beaches, is surely a visual treat. The iconic landmarks and cityscapes makes Sydney an undeniably amazing travel destination in the world.
The scenic wonderland of New Zealand, Queenstown is nothing but a beautiful fairytale on earth with beautiful natural wonders which tops the Nature Bucketlist.
Auckland is a mixture of Man Made and incredible Nature filled destinations. Auckland is the perfect short break destination. Beautiful Islands, hiking trails, enchanting holiday islands makes Auckland is sure spot in everyone’s bucket list.
Natural hot springs, mud pools make Rotorua a must see stop in New Zealand. Get fascinated by the serene ambience of popular destinations of Rotorua. Get ready for an exquisite nature filled tour.
• Return Economy class Airfare Ex Bangalore
• All Internal Flights
• Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour for upto 60 years of age
• Tourist visa for Australia and New Zealand
• Services of Tour Manager
• 15 Nights’ Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
• Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per Itinerary
• Private Group Vehicle Airport Transfers.
• Melbourne City Tour with Guided MCG tour
• Great Ocean Road Full-Day Tour
• half Day Admission to Warner Bros. Movie World
• half Day Admission to Sea World with a Helicopter ride
• Kuranda, Scenic Rail, Rain forestation & Sky rain ex Cairns
• Full Day Great Barrier reef Cruise
• Showboat Dinner Cruise with Indian Dinner
• Oz Jet Boat Ride & Sydney tower, Sealife, Wildlife
• Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights
• Full Day Milford Sound Cruise
• Arrow town Aj Hackett Bungy Jump & the Gondola ride
• Wanaka Puzzling World
• Auckland Sky Tower
• Waitomo Glowworm Caves.
• Any increase in the air fare,fuel surcharged and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 1st March 2019 rates).
•Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
•Cost of extension of the validity or devation from route of your air ticket.
•Cost of the suggested Excursions.
•Porterage,Laundry,telephone charges,all items of personal nature also food and drink not forming part of the group menus.
•Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Tour Price includes.
- Upon arrival at Melbourne airport clear immigration Collect your luggage, meet & greet our BIT representative, proceed to pick up location & transfer to hotel.
- Drop your luggage at hotel & proceed further for Breakfast & Melbourne city Tour with Guided MCG tour.
- An excellent introduction to Melbourne's popular landmarks Visits to Flinders Street station & Federation Square, Exploring Queen Victoria Market. MCG Guided Tour.
- Lunch at Indian restaurant. Transfer back to hotel & Check in at hotel. Couple of hour free for rest. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Arrive Melbourne, Guided City Tour, Guided MCG Tour
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Journey along one of the world's most spectacular routes, the Great Ocean Road, on this full-day trip from Melbourne.
- Soak in the dramatic coastline vistas, pass by uninterrupted beaches and the lush Otways rainforest and savour a barbecue lunch at the oldest lighthouse in Australia. Hop aboard a comfortable air-conditioned mini coach and set out along the dramatic and majestic Great Ocean Road.
- Take in the stunning Surf Coast beaches and get sand between your toes, before heading through the coastal township of Lorne in Apollo Bay.
- Italian – Pizza Pasta Lunch at Apollo bay, Hop back on your coach and head for Port Campbell National Park, where you stop at a lookout for an amazing view of the famous limestone rock stacks, The 12 Apostles.
- Then make your way to Loch Ard Gorge, the site of the tragic Loch Ard clipper shipwreck. Enjoy more incredible coastal views over the myriad rock formations and stroll along the historic beach before your return trip to Melbourne. Transfer back to hotel and enroute to hotel dinner at Indian restaurant.
Great Ocean Road Full-Day Tour
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & transfer to airport & fly to Gold Coast, Upon arrival at Gold Coast airport proceed to pick up location & transfer to hotel, Check in at hotel & lunch at restaurant, Couple of hour free for rest, Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Arrive at Gold Coast
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from hotel for half Day Admission to Warner Bros.
- Movie World Action-packed day filled with rides, shows & entertainment, Favourite Looney Tunes characters for photo opportunities, Rides suited for both young kids and thrill-seeking adults, Memorable attractions & entertainment throughout the parks, Exciting family-friendly outing perfect for young children.
- After Movie world proceed further for half Day Admission to Sea World with Helicopter ride, Up-close-and-personal encounter with friendly mammals, Educational & captivating shows to watch throughout the day, Fun day splashing & swimming at Sea World Resort Water Park, Family-friendly outing perfect for young children & adults, Thrilling theme park rides & entertaining live shows Followed by A$ 15 Voucher lunch at Sea World. Transfer back to hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Movie World, Sea World with Helicopter ride.
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & transfer to airport & fly to Cairns, Upon arrival at Cairns airport proceed to pick up location transfer to hotel drop your luggage at hotel, Pick up from hotel for Kuranda,
- Scenic Rail, Rain forestation & Sky rain ex Cairns (Kuranda & surrounding rainforest exploration in a single day. Stunning overhead views from an aerial cableway ride.
- Leisurely scenic railway trip through the lush rainforest. Ample free time to browse the stalls at Kuranda's market.
- Close-up views of the stunning Barron Gorge & Falls).followed by lunch at restaurant, Transfer back to hotel & check in at hotel, Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Arrive Crains, Kuranda Rain Forest.
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel , Pick up from hotel for Full Day Great Barrier reef Cruise(Cairns Reef Tours – Full Day Green Island Cairns Reef Tours are one of the most popular activities when visiting Far North Queensland, our two full day tours allow flexibility so you can enjoy the beauty of Green Island, part of the Great Barrier Reef whilst maximizing your time on this fabulous tropical island.
- Choose to snorkel, dive, stay dry or view the spectacular underwater reefs in our semi submarine or glass bottom boat, or simply laze on the white sandy beach. These are only a few of the many reef and island activities available at Green Island.
- Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
- Green Island, a Marine National Park is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
- Green Island boasts unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
- A full day reef adventure departing Cairns at 9.00am, this allows 5 hours on Green Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm.
- “Big Cat” is a comfortable air- conditioned 35 metre catamaran with spacious interior cabins and a relaxed atmosphere.
- Travel time to Green Island is just over one hour from Cairns. Only 45 minutes transfer from Cairns, our next full day cruise to Green Island departs Cairns at 11.00am and allows
- 4 hours on the Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm. “Reef Rocket” is modern, comfortable, air-conditioned, high speed catamaran.)followed by lunch. Transfer back to hotel, Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Full Day Great Barrier reef
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & transfer to airport & fly to Sydney, Upon arrival at Sydney airport proceed to pick up location & transfer to Hotel, Check in at hotel, Couple of hour free for rest.
- In Evening pick up from hotel for Showboat Dinner Cruise with Indian Dinner, Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddle wheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour.
- Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights! Stylish air-conditioned interiors, gleaming woodwork lined with rich textured fabric, backlit marble, a pillar less theatre- style layout – all set the stage for an unforgettable Showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour.
- The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience! The show boat
- also has a mezzanine level and a private Azure Deck that offer ample space and flexibility to host a seamless private dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour.
Arrive Sydney, Showboat Dinner Cruise
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from hotel for Oz Jet Boat Ride & Sydney tower, Sea life, Wildlife, Lunch at Indian restaurant, After lunch proceed further for Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights, Sydney's famous sights in one morning, Superb views of the Sydney Opera House & Harbour, Bridge, Spectacular photo opportunities at The Gap lookout,
- White sands & surfers in action at famous Bondi Beach, Colonial history & original buildings at the Rocks district, Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Jet Boat Ride, Sydney Tower, Sea Life & Wild life
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & transfer to airport fly to Queenstown, Upon arrival at Queenstown airport proceed to pick up location & transfer to hotel, Check in at hotel & lunch at Indian restaurant, Evening at leisure, Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from hotel for Full Day Milford Sound Cruise, Take an unforgettable journey into the heart of Milford Sound, New Zealand's most famous tourist destination. Experience the world-famous fjord in all its natural glory – surrounded by dense rainforest, glacier-carved valleys and beautiful waterfalls.
- Leave Queenstown and travel in comfort through rugged mountain terrain, past Te Anau. Journey through the Southern Alps along the picturesque Ellington Valley, one of New Zealand's few glacier valleys accessible by road.
- Take photos at the stunning Mirror Lakes, where calm waters reflect the surrounding mountain ranges. Travel through the Homer Tunnel, a 0.75-mile (1.2 km) passageway drilled into solid rock, and experience "the Chasm", a short walk over footbridges spanning a series of powerful waterfalls and rapids. At Milford Sound, board a ship and set off to explore.
- Travel along the fjord out to the Tasman Sea, gliding past glacier-scarred rocks and waterfalls crashing into the sea.
- Native forest clings to steep cliffs, while seals, penguins and dolphins swim in the water. Mitre Peak rises dramatically from the depths to a height of 5,500 feet (1,692 m) above sea level. Along the way, your captain provides lively and informative commentary.
- The cruise takes place on a modern, purpose-built catamaran with large viewing windows, outdoor decks, panoramic views and warm, indoor seating.
- After the cruise, return to Queenstown by coach or choose to book a flight to enjoy the scenery from the air. Followed by lunch, Transfer to hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Full Day Milford Sound
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from hotel for Arrow town Aj Hackett Bungy Jump & the Gondola ride, Lunch at Indian restaurant, After lunch proceed further to Wanaka Puzzling World, Transfer back to hotel & enroute to hotel Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Arrow Town, Gondola Ride, Wanaka Puzzling World.
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Leisure Day, Lunch & Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Day at Leisure
- Check out from hotel & transfer to airport fly to Auckland, Upon arrival at Auckland airport proceed to pick up location transfer to hotel, Check in at hotel & lunch at Indian restaurant. In the evening pick up from Hotel for Auckland Sky Tower. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Arrive Auckland, Auckland Tower
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & transfer to Rotorua via Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Waitomo Caves in the lush Waikato region.
- Marvel at Mother Nature’s light display, as you glide silently through the starry wonderland caves of Glow-worm situated underground along the Waitomo River and gaze in silence at the myriad of glow-worm lights that make up the Glow-worm Grotto.
- As you enter this galaxy of tiny living lights, you will immediately experience a serene ambience and be fascinated and intrigued by tiny glow-worms that light your way.
- Next proceed for a guided tour of Te Puia Thermal Reserve where you can wander around the bubbling mud pools and see the famous & Pohutu & Geyser. Check in at hotel, Evening at leisure, Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Rotorua , Waitomo Caves.
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Pick up from hotel for Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome, Discover three of Rotorua's best visitor attractions on this morning Rotorua sightseeing tour.
- Gain an insight into New Zealand's Maori culture at Te Puia, then experience Rotorua's famous geothermal activity with a tour of the neighbouring Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley - a place where mud pools bubble and boil and geysers shoot steam high into the air.
- You'll also see Te Puia's woodcarving and weaving schools and see how these ancient Maori art forms are being passed on to a new generation of master artists. Then see our agricultural industry in action at the Agrodome, a working organic farm where you can find out all about farming life in New Zealand, watch a sheep shearing display and see sheep dog trials where the hard-working farm dogs show off their amazing skills.
- New Zealand wildlife and natural scenery is on display at Rainbow Springs Nature Park, where you can get up close to all kinds of native flora and fauna including the famous kiwi, a flightless native bird. Wander through native forest and discover New Zealand birds, fish and lizards (including the ancient tuatara), as well as exotic animals from around the world. Followed by lunch. Transfer back to hotel & dinner at Indian restaurant.
Te Puia, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from hotel & transfer to Auckland airport, Fly Back with happy memories.
Terms & conditions
• If the client wants to cancel the tour He/She must intimate the company in writing.
• The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the tim the written request reach the company.
• Once booked there will be a non refundable fee of Rs.50,000/-per person. In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of the tour by either party, the amount spent by the company on visas, Medical Insurance, will not be refunded.
POE including administrative charge would be payable by the client, If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the client,the client,the balance amount would be payable by the client.incase of Third party products,the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation Schedule prescribed by the concerned Third party
Sevices Provider would be applicable and in addition the company shall have the right to claim service and communcation charges.
In case of VISA rejection 15 or more days before commencement of the tour, a standard cancellation of Rs.50,000/-will be charged.
In Case VISA rejection less than 15 days before the commencement of the tour cancellation charges of Rs.1,00,000/-will be charged.
We need a minimum of 30 pax for this group to operate the departure failing which we reserve the right to move the passengers to other operating departures