- City tour with a local guide in London.
- Witness the changing of Guard Ceremony (subject to operational)
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Ride on the millennium landmark - London Eye.
- Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue
- Le Shuttle or a Ferry
- Experience from Dover to Calais
- City tour of Paris.
- Visit to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River in Paris.
- Entrance to Euro Disney (Disney Park or Disney studio)
- Orientataion tour of Marsellies - Many photo stops
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Visit to Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue
- Photo stop at Atomium
- Entrance to Keukenhof Gardens -Till 10th May
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Visit to Madurodam - After 11th May
- Visit to Zanse Schans- Wooden Show factory & Cheese Farm
- Guided tour of Luxembourg
- Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest.
- Visit to magnicent Rhine Falls
- Visit to Lausanne & Montreux
- Vevey- Entrance to Charlie Chaplin Museum Mt. Titlis
- Enjoy ride on the world's rst Revolving cable car.
- Enjoy the TITLIS Cliff Walk
- Free time at lucerene for shopping
- Visit lion monument AUSTRIA
- Orienation tour of Innsbruck
- See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck.
- Visit Swaroski Crystal Showroom ITALY
- Visit the St. Mark's square on a Private boat.
- Enjoy lunch on Private boat.
- Visit the famous Murano Glass showroom
- Witness Glass blowing show Tuscany & Maranello
- Visit to Ferrari museum
- Guided city tour of Florence
- Genoa - Orientation tour of Genoa with photo stops.
- City tour with a local English speaking guide.
- Photo stop at Colosseum.
- Visit to Trevi Fountain Pisa
- Visit Leaning tower of Pisa
- Orientation tour of Milan
- Photo Stop at World Famous Duomo VATICAN CITY
- Visit the magnicent St. Peter's basilica SPAIN
- Guided tour of Barcelona
-Visit Montjuic hill and Olympics stadium
- Free time at Las Ramblas
- Visit to Mercado de La Boqueria Palma De Mallorca
-Orientation tour of Palma De Mallorca
1. Cost of your round trip economy airfare valid for the duration of
2. Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
3. cost of the visas needed to participate in a tour.
4. Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
5. Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
6. Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing & surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
7. Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour.
(Passengers above 69 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the medical reports).
1. Any increase in the air fare,fuel surcharged and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 1st october,2019 rates).
2. Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
3. Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
4. Cost of suggested / optional tour excursions if any.
5. Porterage, Laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature also food and drink not forming part of the group menus.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Tour Price includes'box.
7. Increase in tour cost if any, which may be due re - Scheduling of
tour dates of a particular departures/s,which may be invitable because of valid reasons such as organising of international trade fairs/Sports event Etc... by the local authorities, which may come-up unexpected.
Fly into London, the ﬁnancial, political and cultural heart of Britain.
Welcome! Today we board our ﬂight to one of the most beautiful cities - London. As the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, London oozes culture, cosmopolitanism and fascinating history. On arrival you will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Next we proceed straight to our hotel, where you check in and relax in the comfort of the hotel. Later proceed for orientation tour of London. Overnight stay in London. Meal Plan ( Dinner)
Guided city tour of London. Visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue. Ride on the London Eye.
This morning we proceed on a city tour with our expert local guide covering important landmarks like, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, River Thames, The Tower of London and many more sights. Next we proceed to visit the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum. Be enthralled by the world's largest wax collection of famous personalities. Later we will proceed for Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue. This Basaveshwara statue project is to commemorate the millennium of Basaveshwara, who was a 12thCentury Indian philosopher, social reformer, statesman and a Kannada poet. Later we will proceed for London eye. Get splendid views of the city while you ride the London eye at a slow speed for 30 minutes. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Kingdom, which stands at 135 meters tall overlooking the river Thames. Overnight stay in London. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour, Guided City tour , Eiffel Tower 2nd level.
Check out of your hotel and then travel by Le Shuttle or Ferry to the fashionable and elegant city of Paris- known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets. Indian lunch will be provided enroute. On arrival in Paris, proceed for a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the ﬁnest Parisian sights – Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others. Get a stunning view of Paris from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Overnight stay in Paris. Meal (Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Today, experience an exciting and adventurous trip to Euro Disney (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios). Enjoy a romantic cruise on the river Seine in Paris.
Experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides or you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a ﬁlm being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later, cruise along the romantic Seine river, and view some of the historical monuments. Overnight stay in Paris. Meal (Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Onto Brussels, the capital of the European Union. Photostop at Atomium.
This morning we proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union. Brussels is home to major European organizations and governing bodies like the European Commission, the European Parliament, NATO and many others. However, it also contains a very historic city center and neighborhoods that have maintained traditional architecture and a slower pace. Upon arrival in Brussels one of the ﬁrst attractions you are shown is the Manneken Pis, a landmark small bronze sculpture depicting a naked little boy from the 17th century. During the tour your group will visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, which is home to the medieval town Hall. Later stop for a photograph at the Atomium. The Atomium is a landmark building in Brussels, originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. Overnight stay in Netherland. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Full day excursion and sightseeing in Netherland. The Netherlands welcomes visitors with picturesque canals, colorful ﬂower markets Euro Disney Seine River Cruise and a laidback atmosphere. Atomium
Today relax in your coach as we proceed to city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens where vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of color. Blooms here – at their peak- have a short but glorious season. The park is said to be the greatest ﬂower show on earth, and it's Holland's annual spring gift to the world. Keukenhof gardens are open from 21st March until 10th May. From 11th May onwards, visit Madurodam, a miniature park and home to a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch monuments and projects. Afterwards we proceed to Amsterdam to experience an exhilarating canal tour in glass-topped boat as we drift through the canals. Thrive on the city's vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses on your tour of Amsterdam. Later we visit Zaanse, a charming traditional town of Holland. Drive through idyllic landscapes, crisscrossed canals, see authentic wooden houses and visit the old fashioned cheese making farm. Witness a demonstration of how cheese is made. Watch a shoemaker make clogs and wooden shoes carved out of wooden blocks. You also have a chance to savour some authentic Dutch cheese. Overnight stay in Netherland. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Guided tour of Luxembourg.
Today morning after the breakfast, we check out and proceed to Luxembourg. a landlocked country famed for its Roman heritage and architectural beauty. Embark on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city with your guide, visiting alluring landmarks like the Royal Palace of the Grand Duke, the ambient Place d'Armes and the 17th - century Notre-Dame Cathedral. Next, head to the modern side of the city to see prominent government buildings that play a pivotal role in the European Union. Hear the history of the European Court of Justice and the Secretariat of the European Parliament. Enjoy some leisurely free time exploring the charming Old Town.Overnight stay in Strasbourg /Metz. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Today drive to the Heart of Black Forest. Next be awestruck at Europe's biggest and most stunning site- The Rhine Falls
After you check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of Black Forest known for its picturesque woods mostly consisting of pines and ﬁrs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of black forest. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Next, sit back and relax in your coach while we drive towards scenic Switzerland. Stop at SchaÆausen where you will see the magniﬁcent Rhine Falls - Europe's biggest and most spectacular falls. Also time permits, you can enjoy an orientation tour of Zurich known for its scenic beauty. Overnight stay in Switzerland. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Swiss Special Day – Experience Scenic postcard landscape of Switzerland, Visit Montreux, , Lausanne. Visit the Vevey – entrance to Award winning Charlie Chaplin's world.
Today Enjoy a full day of pretty Swiss town in the Lake Geneva region. Visit Montreux, Lausanne and Vevey. From the lake to the mountains and vineyards, Montreux Riviera offers a postcard landscape. It's an authentic little piece of paradise that has attracted many artists, writers and travellers in search of beauty, tranquillity and… inspiration. The town's promenade is lined with ﬂowers, sculptures, Mediterranean trees and grand Belle Époque buildings. It's no surprise that Charlie Chaplin chose to spend his last 25 years on the hills of Vevey, Later Visit Chaplin's world - Discover a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin, the artist and man. Meet Charlie Chaplin, family man, in the Manoir; Each room in this beautiful home speaks volumes about the family life of a legendary artist. Discover Chaplin's furnishings and personal belongings, testimony to an unusual childhood. Retrace the last 25 years in the extraordinary life of this cinematographic genius . Embark on a singular journey through the sets of his greatest ﬁlms. Enter our Hollywood - style Studio and immerse yourself in the spectacular world of silent ﬁlm. Rediscover Chaplin's legendary ﬁlms and take a moving and fascinating journey through various eras and settings. From the fairground atmosphere of "The Circus" to the machinery of " Modern Times" to a stroll down Hollywood Boulevard, walk in the footsteps of the Tramp, and try your hand at a little pantomime! Aﬁcionados and newcomers alike will experience a journey ﬁlled with excitement and emotion. Take a peaceful walk in the gardens: Chaplin's home is located in the heart of an impressive ten-acre estate. Enjoy this slice of nature, with its superb, unobstructed views of Lake Geneva and the Alps all year round. Overnight stay in Switzerland. Overnight stay in Switzerland Overnight stay in Switzerland Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Mt. Titlis with its stunning scenery and an exciting ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair – the world's ﬁrst rotating cable car. Also experience the Cli walk at Mt Titlis. Orientation tour of Lucerne. Later Drive to Innsbruck.
Today we visit Mt. Titlis. View magniﬁcent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world's ﬁrst revolving cable car. Fun and frolic awaits, as you ride the astounding Rotair to Mt. Titlis, central Switzerland's loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice which is a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Later we proceed to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland - Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Some time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates. Later continue our journey to Innsbruck. On arrival we proceed for an orientation tour Innsbruck one of the beautiful city of Austria. See the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck. Walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Stresses and live though the medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provides a perfect picture-postcard setting. Visit the Swarovski Crystal Showrom. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family. Overnight stay in Innsbruck/Seefeld Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Romantic Venice – Sprawling squares, beautiful monuments, serpentine canals and mysterious alleyways – a lagoon city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages.
This morning, check out of your hotel and proceed towards Italy. Arrive at the pier where we board a private boat. Sail over the Giudecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark's Square – the main square of Venice. This astonishingly wonderful lagoon city is renowned for the beauty of its setting, architecture and artworks. Free time at St. Mark's Square with the Basilica, Dodge's Palace, Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. Also witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts hand-crafted by master craftsmen. Overnight stay in Bologna/Padova or similar. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Visit Ferrari Museum in Maranello. Later Drive towards Tuscany for the guided city tour of Florence – cradle of the Renaissance.
Today you will visit the world-famous Ferrari museum in Maranello. Learn all about the history of Ferrari and live the dream through exhibitions of images, vintage cars and F1 single-seaters. Admire the trophies won by Ferrari racing teams all over the world. Later we will continue our Journey towards Florence – cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English speaking local guide, take in the culture with a tour of the edged historic city. Visit the Duomo, the city's most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an open air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, by historic cafes and presided over by the magniﬁcent Palazzo Vecchio, the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge across the river Arno. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular city panorama. Overnight stay in Bologna/Tuscany or similar. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Orientation tour of Genoa and drop off to Savona to Board the Ship.
Today we will visit the city of Geona. on arrival we will proceed for orientation tour of the city. Be enthralled by the Gothic- Romanesque style San Lorenzo Cathedral, Christopher Columbus House, Piazza de Ferrari many more sight. Post Lunch we drive towards Savona where your Luxurious Cruise journey awaits you. Costa Smeralda is Costa Cruise's new ﬂagship. It is the ship that is the symbol of beauty, style and Italian hospitality. Daily Entertainment and Shows on-board Cruise. Overnight stay on Board Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Marseille After breakfast, Go on orientation tour of Marseilles Your guide will pick you up in the morning at Marseille cruise terminal.
Start your small-group tour with the visit of the city's historical center. Walk along the Vieux Port where are located numerous shops and restaurants while your local guide is explaining the port's journey from a 6th century trade post to the area's hub of maritime activity in the 19th century. From there you will go to the colonnade-lined Palais Longchamp at the terminus of the Durance river.
Inaugurated in 1869 as a monument to commemorate the connection of Marseille to a new waterway network, the combination large fountain-waterfall-water tower has two wings that houses the city's natural history museum and Musée des Beaux-Arts. Now it's time to climb up to the iconic Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde. Located on the foundation of an ancient fort, this building rests on the highest elevation in the city overlooking Marseille. Don't miss the opportunity of taking unforgettable pictures. Consecrated in 1864 to replace an 11th century church by the same name, the Basilica has a lower crypt built in the Romanesque style and an upper church that was built in the Neo-Byzantine style using green limestone from Florence.
Finally, your last stop will be the Cape Croisette. Walk along the peninsula and enjoy the breathtaking panoramas of the Mediterranean landscapes. When you tour ﬁnishes, we will drive you back to your cruise terminal in Marseille. Daily Entertainment and Shows on-board Cruise.Daily Entertainment and Shows on-board Cruise. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Greet your guide at a pre-arranged location near to the cruise port and commence your comprehensive tour of Catalonia's vibrant capital. Climb aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and ascend Montjuïc hill to see monuments from the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona. We will visit the Olympic stadium later photo stop at the Plaza de España. Marvel at the exterior of Antoni Gaudi's modernist masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia cathedral. Marvel at the architectural magniﬁcence of Gaudi buildings. Explore both the East and West route to admire the medieval charm of Las Ramblas and see the sandy stretch of Port Olimpic. Later in your free time you can visit The Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria, often simply referred to as La Boqueria, is a large public market in the Ciudad Vieja district of Barcelona. Later your you will come back to cruise.Daily Entertainment and Shows on-board Cruise. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Palma De Mallorca
Experience an exciting and interesting walking tour of Palma's impressive old town. Travel back in time and discover Palma as it was back then, when the most important economic area in the world was the Mediterranean Sea. Learn more about the eventful history of the metropolis and listen to stories about great builders and architects such as Pere Morey, Guillem Sagrera (cathedral) or the disciples of Antoni Gaudí (palaces and manors).See architectural masterpieces and important cultural sites, and especially the hidden treasures of the island's capital, such as the ornate courtyards called "patios" in Spanish. Historical testimonies of Palma's past include the exchange La Lonja near the cathedral, the cathedral itself, but also a lot of secular buildings, palaces, gardens, squares and monuments. Also the Jewish quarter, the government building, the episcopal palace and the city wall will be visited and reveal thrilling stories. Get an impression of the culinary diversity of Mediterranean cuisine while you stroll through the lively market hall. Daily Entertainment and Shows on-board Cruise. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today you will spend the entire day on board the cruise, there are no excursions. Enjoy all the entertainment the cruise has to offer. Daily Entertainment and Shows on-board Cruise. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Rome and Vatican City All roads lead to Rome – the eternal city. Guided city tour. Enter the world's smallest country – the Vatican City (includes the divinely beautiful St. Peter's Basilica).
Today we proceed to Rome, a city built on seven hills situated on the banks of the river Tiber. Proceed for a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Arrive at the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed). Later visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter's – the unparalleled home of architectural and artistic masterpieces. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. Next witness the grandeur of the magniﬁcent Colosseum, a vast amphitheatre. Visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains, where the legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. We continue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city. Daily Entertainment and Shows on-board Cruise. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
La spezia : Pisa
After Breakfast, The cruise will stop at Le Spezia. Here you will disembark and Proceed for tour Pisa. we drive to Pisa. On arrival, we visit the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa. Don't forget to take a photograph of yourself with a backdrop of the Leaning Tower and the square. This bell tower is miraculously tilted and hence become one of the most photographed sights, have some free time. Overnight stay onboard cruise. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Milan Orientation tour and Fly back home.
After breakfast check out from the Cruise. We proceed further towards Milan. Here we have time to explore the historic centre of the city - see the well-known Duomo Cathedral from outside
La Scala Opera House - the world famous home of Italian opera where Verdi, Puccini and other great composers ﬁrst had their works performed. Castello Sforzesco - Castles here were especially fortiﬁed, but none so well as the Sforza Castle. A product of Renaissance art and architecture made for Renaissance war, it's a stunning example of the complexity of Italian medieval life.
Your Holiday ends & it's time to ﬂy back home.Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 02 Nights Hotel stay Atrium / Hyatt / St Giles/ Holiday Inn Express or similar in London.
- 02 Nights Hotel stay Novotel / Best Western/Residhome or similar in Paris.
- 02 Nights Hotel stay NH / Movenpick / Vander Valk or similar in Brussels / Netherlands.
- 01 Nights Hotel stay in Holiday Inn / Novotel / Mercure or similar in Metz / Strasbourg.
- 02 Nights Hotel stay in Du Parc / Seedamm Plaza / Thessoni or similar in Switzerland.
- 01 Night Hotel stay in Kronen / Alp / Seelos / Burgstall or similar in Innsbruck / Seefeld.
- 02 Night Hotel stay in Unaway / Best Western / Holiday Inn or similar in Occhiobello / Bologna.
- 07 Nights accommodation on board Costa Cruise
- 18 Indian Vegetarian/non-vegetarian (halal) Lunch
- 19 Indian Vegetarian/non-vegetarian (halal) Dinner
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- 1 Water Bottle Per Person Per Day
Terms & conditions
* If the client wants to cancel the tour He/She must intimate the company in writing.
* The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reach the company.
* Once booked there will be a non refundable fee of Rs. 25,000/-per person.
* In Addition to the above in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the client will have to bear the amount spent by the company on VISA'S, Medical Insurance , POE Charges, and also administrative charges.
* In case of purchase of third party product by client, the terms/conditions, cancellation policy and the cancellation schedule, as prescribed of by the third party will be applicable. Company will reserve its right to charge the client service, and communication charges, in addition to the cancellations charges levied by third party.
* In case of VISA rejection 15 or more days before commencement of the tour,a standard cancellation of Rs.45,000/-will be charged.
* In Case of VISA rejection with less than 15 days before the commencement of the tour, cancellation charges of Rs.60,000/-will be charged.
* The minimum number required to operate a group tour on any pre-scheduled date is 25. If numbers turn to be less than 25, irrespective of reasons, company will reserve its right to shift the pre-booked passengers on that particular date, to other operating date/ s OR departures.
NOTE: It is to be noted that the tour demands quite an amount of walking in many places. Therefore it is very important that the physical fitness of person planning to take the tour should be good, so that the tour is conducted smoothly without hindrance to the interest of other fellow passengers
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Minor program changes are sometimes necessary depending on AIR CONNECTIVITY, ROAD CONNECTIVITY AND.