Undeniable Europe Holiday covering London and must visit European countries beautifully blended in one package
- Paris River Seine cruise
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- Private transfer to Venice St. Marks
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Ride on the millennium landmark – London Eye.
- Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue
- Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature. (after 19th MAY)
- Entrance to Kekeunhoff Garden(till 19th May)
- Visit to Zaanse and also to cheese farm and a wooden shoe factory.
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise.
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Experience a day full of excitement and thrill at Euro Disney.
- Romantic Cruise on River Seine,
- Orientation tour of Geneva, Vevey, Montreux and Lausanne
- Golden pass Train: Zweisimmen – Gstaad
Entrance to Charlie Chap
- SIGHTSEEING in Museum
- The trip to Mt. Titlis with evolving cable car and TITLIS Cliff Walk – Highest suspension bridge in Europe.
- Orientation tour of Munich
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters with entrance to the Museum.
- Romantic Gondola ride in Venice
- Wine Tasting in Tuscany Region
- Visit the Vatican Museum known for its renowned sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance art and the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel.
- Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s basilica –considered to be the largest in the world
- Personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Porter Charges, Guide Charges including Cellular Jail & Ross Island and Camera Ticket charges.
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Government Service tax (5%)
- Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities - London. As the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, London oozes culture, cosmopolitanism and fascinating history. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall.
Fly Into London, The Financial, Political And Cultural Heart Of Britain.
- Visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue. This morning we proceed on a city tour with our expert local guide covering important landmarks like, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, River Thames, The Tower of London and many more sights.
Guided City Tour Of London
- Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour, Guided City tour, Eiffel Tower 2nd level. Check out of your hotel and then travel by Le Shuttle or Ferry to the fashionable and elegant city of Paris- known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level.
- Experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides or you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later, cruise along the romantic Seine river, and view some of the historical monuments. Overnight stay in Paris. Meal: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner.
Today, Experience An Exciting And Adventurous Trip To Euro Disney
- This morning we proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union. Brussels is home to major European organizations and governing bodies like the European Commission, the European Parliament, NATO and many others.
Onto Brussels, The Capital Of The European Union. Photostop At Atomium.
- The Netherlands welcomes visitors with picturesque canals, colorful flower markets and a laidback atmosphere. Today relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens where vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour
Full Day Excursion And Sightseeing In Netherland
- Today morning after the breakfast, we check out and proceed to Luxembourg. a landlocked country famed for its Roman heritage and architectural beauty. Embark on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city with your guide, visiting alluring landmarks like the Royal Palace of the Grand Duke, the ambient Place d’Armes and the 17th-century Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Guided Tour Of Luxembourg.
- Next to be awestruck at Europe’s biggest and most stunning site- The Rhine Falls After you check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of Black Forest known for its picturesque woods mostly consisting of pines and firs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of the black forest. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made
Today Drive To The Heart Of Black Forest.
- Experience Golden pass train, Award-winning Charlie Chaplin’s world. Visit Montreux, Vevey, Lausanne and Bern Photo stop at Chillon castle. Today, Enjoy a full day of pretty swiss town in the Geneva region.
Swiss Special Day
- The world’s first rotating cable car. Also, experience the Cliff walk at Mt Titlis. Orientation tour of LucerneDrive to Innsbruck, Today, we visit Mt. Titlis. View magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car
Visit Mt. Titlis With Its Stunning Scenery And An Exciting Ride Up The Snow-Clad Swiss Alps In Rotair
- Drive to Innsbruck, Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals. This morning, continue our journey to Liechtenstein one of the smallest & doubly land lock country in Europe on arrival proceeds for an orientation tour of Vaduz the capital city of Liechtenstein. Later we proceed foran orientation tour Innsbruck one of the beautiful city of Austria.
Orientation Tour Of Vaduz
- Sprawling squares, beautiful monuments, serpentine canals and mysterious alleyways – a lagoon city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages. This morning, check out of your hotel and proceed towards Italy.
- The eternal city. Guided city tour. Enter the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City (includes the divinely beautiful St. Peter’s Basilica). Today we proceed to Rome, a city built on seven hills situated on the banks of the river Tiger.
All Roads Lead To Rome
- the Vatican City (the divinely beautiful St. Peter’s Basilica). City tour of Rome. Today we proceed to Rome, a city built on seven hills situated on the banks of the river Tiger. Proceed for a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Arrive at the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed
Visit The World’s Smallest Country
- Today we visit the Pisa – the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa. Don’t forget to take a photograph of yourself with backdrop of the Leaning Tower and the square. This bell tower is miraculously tilted and hence become one of the most photographed sights, have some free time.
A Visit To The Remarkable And Famous Leaning Tower Of Pisa. Fly Back Home.
14 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast as per the Itinerary
- 02 nightsat HotelHeston Hyde/Holiday Inn/ Hilton/Hyatt Place or similar in London.
- 02 nightsat HotelNH/Movenpick/Vander Valkor similar in Netherland/Belgium
- 02 nightsat HotelNovotel/ Mercure /Residome/Forest Hill or similarin Paris.
- 01 Night at Novotel Ferney /Mercure Annecy Sud or similar in Ferney/ Annemasse
- 03 Nights at Seedamn Plaza/Thessoni/ Swiss Hotel/Du Park or Similar in Switzerland.
- 01 night at Hotel Seelos/Alpine Kroning/ Kronen/Alp hotelor similar in Seefeld or Innsbruck
- 01 night at Hotel Four Point By Sheraton/Unaway/Best Western Tower or similar in Padova/Bologna
- 01 night at Midas/Selene/Holiday Inn or similar in Rome
- 01 nights atHotelTower Inn /AC by Marriot/ Mediture/ Grand Hotel or similar
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast.
- 14 Indian Jain / vegetarian / Lunches.
- 14 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners.
- A choice to savour local cuisine in Italy i.e. Italian Pizza and Pasta
- Wine testing in Tuscany
- Special South Indian Lunch in Switzerland
- Lot of Goodies and Surprises on tour
- Coach Service for the Duration of the Tour
- Services of Indian Tour Manager during the Tour
- The Mandatory Driver Tips Included
Terms & conditions
All the rates are as of now and subject to change without prior notice
Minimum of Rs.15,000/- to be collected as Booking advance.
Porterage charge is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same. We reserve the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc
The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
Rates are based on a minimum group size of 14pax traveling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferable.