- City tour with a local guide in London.
- Witness changing of Guard ceremony (Subject to Operational)
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- Ride on the millennium landmark - London Eye.
- Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue
- A unique experience of travelling by a Ferry from Dover to Calais or under the English Channel By Le Shuttle.
- City tour with a local guide in Paris.
- Visit to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River in Paris.
- Euro Disney
- The magnicent Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Visit the famous Dam Square
- Walk through the largest and the most beautiful oral display in the world - Keukenhof (till 10th May).
- Visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature. (from 11th May onwards)
- Take a trip to a typical Dutch village of Netherlands – Zaanse and also visit a cheese farm and a wooden shoe factory.
- Guided tour of Luxembourg
- Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest.
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock at Drubba
- Witness breathtaking mountain peaks and glaciers
- Revolving cable car
- Enjoy the TITLIS Cliff Walk
- Orientation tour of Lucerne.
- See the Magnicent Rhine Falls
- Goldenpass Train
- Zweisimmen – Gstaad
- Orientation tour of Montreux
- Orientation tour of Lausanne
- Orientation tour of Vevey
- Entrance to Charlie Chaplin Museum
- See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck.
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters with entrance to Museum
- Visit the St. Mark's square on a Private boat.
- Enjoy lunch on Private boat.
- Visit the famous Murano Glassshowroom
- Witness Glass blowing show
- Visit Square of Miracles with Photo stop at the Leaning Tower
- City tour with a local English speaking guide in Rome.
- Visit the Trevi Fountain
- Photo stop at Colosseum
- Visit the magnicent St. Peter's basilica considered to be the largest in the world
1. Cost of your round trip economy airfare valid for the duration of
2. Airport taxes as per the routing of the tour.
3. cost of the visas needed to participate in a tour.
4. Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
5. Services of our Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
6. Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing & surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
7. Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour.
(Passengers above 69 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the medical reports).
1. Any increase in the air fare,fuel surcharged and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 1st october,2019 rates).
2. Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
3. Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
4. Cost of suggested / optional tour excursions if any.
5. Porterage, Laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature also food and drink not forming part of the group menus.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Tour Price includes'box.
7. Increase in tour cost if any, which may be due re - Scheduling of
tour dates of a particular departures/s,which may be invitable because of valid reasons such as organising of international trade fairs/Sports event Etc... by the local authorities, which may come-up unexpected.
Fly into London, the ﬁnancial, political and cultural heart of Britain.
Welcome! Today we board our ﬂight to one of the most beautiful cities - London. As the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, London oozes culture, cosmopolitanism and fascinating history. On arrival you will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Next we proceed straight to our hotel, where you check in and relax in the comfort of the hotel. Later proceed for orientation tour of London. Overnight stay in London. Meal Plan ( Dinner)
Guided city tour of London. Visit the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue. Ride on the London Eye.
This morning we proceed on a city tour with our expert local guide
covering important landmarks like, Hyde Park, the Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, River Thames, The Tower of London and many more sights. Next we proceed to visit the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum. Be enthralled by the world's largest wax collection of famous personalities. Later we will proceed for Photo Stop at Lambeth Basaveshwara Statue. This Basaveshwara statue project is to commemorate the millennium of Basaveshwara, who was a 12thCentury Indian philosopher, social reformer, statesman and a Kannada poet. Later we will proceed for London eye. Get splendid views of the city while you ride the London eye at a slow speed for 30 minutes. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United Kingdom, which stands at 135 meters tall overlooking the river Thames. Overnight stay in London. Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
A unique experience of travelling by Ferry from Dover to Calais or under the English Channel through Le Shuttle. Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour, Visit to Eiffel Tower 2nd Level and city tour of Paris.
Check out of your hotel and then travel by Le Shuttle or Ferry to the Calais. Later we drive towards elegant city of Paris- known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets. On arrival in Paris, proceed for a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the ﬁnest Parisian sights – Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others. Get a stunning view of Paris from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Overnight stay in Paris. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Today, experience an exciting and adventurous trip to Euro Disney (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios). Enjoy a romantic cruise on river Seine in Paris.
Experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy several rides or you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a ﬁlm being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later, cruise along the romantic Seine river, and view some of the historical monuments.
Overnight stay in Paris. Overnight stay in Paris. Meal (Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Onto Brussels, the capital of the European Union.
After breakfast drive towards Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union. Brussels is home to major European organizations and governing bodies like the European Commission, the European Parliament, NATO and many others. However, it also contains a very historic city center and neighborhoods that have maintained traditional architecture and a slower pace. Upon arrival in Brussels one of the ﬁrst attractions you are shown is the Manneken Pis, landmark small bronze sculpture depicting a naked little boy from the 17th century. During the tour your group will visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, which is home to the medieval Town Hall. Later stop for a photograph at the Atomium. The Atomium is a landmark building in Brussels, originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. Overnight stay in Netherland/Belgium Meal (Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Full day excursion and sightseeing in Netherland. Explore Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. Visit Kuekenhof Gardens (till 10th May) & Visit the miniature park – Madurodam (after 10th May).
Today relax in your coach as we proceed to city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens where vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of color. Blooms here – at their peak- have a short but glorious season. The park is said to be the greatest ﬂower show on earth, and it's Holland's annual spring gift to the world. Keukenhof gardens are open from 21st March until 10th May. From 11thMay onwards, visit Madurodam, a miniature park and home to a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch monuments and projects. Afterwards we proceed to Amsterdam to experience an exhilarating canal tour in glass-topped boat. As we drift through the canals, thrive on the city's vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses on your tour of Amsterdam. Later we visit Zaanse, a charming traditional town of Holland. Drive through idyllic landscapes, crisscrossed canals, see authentic wooden houses and visit the old fashioned cheese making farm. Witness a demonstration of how cheese is made. Watch a shoemaker make wooden shoes carved out of wooden blocks. You also have a chance to savour some authentic Dutch cheese. Overnight stay in Netherlands. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Guided tour of Luxembourg.
Today morning after the breakfast, we check out and proceed to Luxembourg. a landlocked country famed for its Roman heritage and architectural beauty. Embark on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city with your guide, visiting alluring landmarks like the Royal Palace of the Grand Duke, the ambient Place d'Armes and the 17th- century Notre-Dame Cathedral. Next, head to the modern side of the city to see prominent government buildings that play a pivotal role in the European Union. Hear of the history of the European Court of Justice and the Secretariat of the European Parliament. Enjoy some leisurely free time exploring the charming Old Town before later we drive towards Germany. Overnight stay in Germany. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Today Drive To The Heart Of Black Forest
Today drive to the Heart of Black Forest. Next be awestruck at Europe's biggest and most stunning site- The Rhine Falls
After you check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of Black Forest known for its picturesque woods mostly consisting of pines and ﬁrs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of black forest. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Next, sit back and relax in your coach while we drive towards scenic Switzerland. Stop at SchaÆausen where you will see the magniﬁcent Rhine Falls - Europe's biggest and most spectacular falls. Overnight stay in Switzerland. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Visit Mt. Titlis with its stunning scenery and an exciting ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair – the world's ﬁrst rotating cable car. Also experience the Cliff walk at Mt Titlis. Orientation tour of Lucerne.
Today, we visit Mt. Titlis. View magniﬁcent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world's ﬁrst revolving cable car. Fun and frolic awaits, as you ride the astounding Rotair to Mt. Titlis, central Switzerland's loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice which is a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Later we proceed to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland - Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates. Overnight stay in Switzerland. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day trip covering beautiful Swiss cities of Lausanne , Montreux and Vevey. Visit Chaplin's World. Scenic Golden Pass Train
Today explore the beautiful Swiss cities of Lausanne and Montreux on this relaxing and scenic day trip. You'll drive through the beautiful Swiss countryside to Vevey. Later we proceed to board scenic Golden Pass Train. More than just a journey – immerse yourself in breath- taking scenery . On arrival we Visit the Chaplin's World, the Corsier- sur-Vevey museum and studio that's dedicated to the life and works of Charlie Chaplin. We will visit the studio to discover his work, then stroll around the park that boasts sweeping views over Lake Leman and the mountains.
Orientation tour of Vaduz. Drive to Innsbruck, Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals.
This morning, continue our journey to Liechtenstein one of the smallest & doubly land lock country in Europe on arrival proceed for orientation tour of Vaduz the capital city of Liechtenstein. Later we proceed for an orientation tour Innsbruck one of the beautiful city of Austria. See the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck. Walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Stresses and live though the medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provides a perfect picture-postcard setting. Later we will proceed to Wattens, where you will visit the Swarovski world of crystals. Marvel at the crystalline works of art. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family. Overnight stay in Innsbruck/Seefeld Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Romantic Venice – Sprawling squares, beautiful monuments, serpentine canals and mysterious alleyways – a lagoon city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages.
This morning, check out of your hotel and proceed towards Italy. Arrive at the pier where we board a private boat. Sail over the Giudecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark's Square – the main square of Venice. This astonishingly wonderful lagoon city is renowned for the beauty of its setting, architecture and artworks. Free time at St. Mark's Square with the Basilica, Dodge's Palace, Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. Also witness a Murano Glass blowing demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts hand-crafted by master craftsmen. Overnight stay in Bologna/Padova or similar.Overnight stay in Bologna/Padova or similar. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Guided city tour of Florence. All roads lead to Rome – the eternal city.
After a morning check out we drive to Florence – cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English speaking local guide, take in the culture with a tour of the edged historic city. Visit the Duomo, the city's most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an open air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, historic cafes and presided over by the magniﬁcent Palazzo Vecchio, the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge across the river Arno. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city. Later Relax in your coach as we go towards the eternal city of Rome. On arrival proceed for orientation tour of Rome. We then move to see the magniﬁcent Colosseum(photo stop), a vast amphitheater that is still well preserved. We continue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city. Later visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. Legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. Bologna/Padova or similar. Overnight stay in Rome. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Visit the world's smallest country – the Vatican City (the divinely beautiful St. Peter's Basilica). City tour of Rome.
After breakfast start the tour of Rome, a city built on seven hills situated on the banks of the river Tiber. Proceed for a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Arrive at the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed. Later visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter's – the unparalleled home of architectural and artistic masterpieces.. Later we drive towards Tuscany Region. Overnight in Tuscany. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
visit to the remarkable and famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. Fly back home.
Today we visit the Pisa – the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Don’t forget to take a photograph of yourself with backdrop of the Leaning Tower and the square.This bell tower is miraculously tilted and hence became one of the most photographed sights. Have some free time.Later proceed to Airport to ﬂy back home. Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- 02 Nights at Hotel Hyatt Place / Holiday Inn/ Hilton/Atrium
or similar in London.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Novotel/ Mercure /Residhome / Best Western or similar in Paris.
- 02 Nights at Hotel NH/ Movenpick/Vander Valk or similar in Netherland/Belgium
- 01 Night at Hotel Holiday Inn / Mercure / Novotel or similar in Metz/Strasbourg.
- 03 Nights at Seedamm Plaza/Thessoni/ Swiss Hotel/Du Park or Similar in Switzerland.
- 01 Night at Hotel Seelos/ Alpine Koning/ Kronen/Alp hotel or similar in Seefeld or Innsbruck
- 01 Night at Hotel Unaway/Four Points Sheraton/Best Western Tower/Schio or similar in Padova/Bologna
- 01 Night at Mercure/Selene/Principe or similar in Rome
- 01 Nights at Hotel A Point / Meditur/ Grand Hotel Golf or similar in Tuscany
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast.
- 14 Indian Jain / vegetarian / Lunches.
- 14 Indian Jain /vegetarian / non-vegetarian (Halal) dinners.
- A choice to savor local cuisine in Italy i.e. Italian Pizza & Pasta
- Wine testing in Tuscany
- Special South Indian Lunch in Switzerland
- Lot of Goodies and Surprises on tour
- 1 Bottle Water Per Person Per Day.
Terms & conditions
* If the client wants to cancel the tour He/She must intimate the company in writing.
* The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reach the company.
* Once booked there will be a non refundable fee of Rs. 25,000/-per person.
* In Addition to the above in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the client will have to bear the amount spent by the company on VISA'S, Medical Insurance , POE Charges, and also administrative charges.
* In case of purchase of third party product by client, the terms/conditions, cancellation policy and the cancellation schedule, as prescribed of by the third party will be applicable. Company will reserve its right to charge the client service, and communication charges, in addition to the cancellations charges levied by third party.
* In case of VISA rejection 15 or more days before commencement of the tour,a standard cancellation of Rs.45,000/-will be charged.
* In Case of VISA rejection with less than 15 days before the commencement of the tour, cancellation charges of Rs.60,000/-will be charged.
* The minimum number required to operate a group tour on any pre-scheduled date is 25. If numbers turn to be less than 25, irrespective of reasons, company will reserve its right to shift the pre-booked passengers on that particular date, to other operating date/ s OR departures.
NOTE: It is to be noted that the tour demands quite an amount of walking in many places. Therefore it is very important that the physical fitness of person planning to take the tour should be good, so that the tour is conducted smoothly without hindrance to the interest of other fellow passengers
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Minor program changes are sometimes necessary depending on AIR CONNECTIVITY, ROAD CONNECTIVITY AND.